WR Cole Beasley (Dallas) to the Bills

11 hours ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

HELL YEA ITS A LOCK THEY WORK OUT NOW! Walter football the same guy that said EJ was a steal and would be competing with Brady the next decade, the same guy from the write up who gave our abysmal 2015-2016 classes A's. Mario Williams the steal of the year, CJ Spiller the next barry sanders, and Benjamin the sleeper move of the off season who will have pro bowl #'s and Zay would be a 80 catch player. I feel great now

You’re quite the hater maxi. 

14 hours ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

HELL YEA ITS A LOCK THEY WORK OUT NOW! Walter football the same guy that said EJ was a steal and would be competing with Brady the next decade, the same guy from the write up who gave our abysmal 2015-2016 classes A's. Mario Williams the steal of the year, CJ Spiller the next barry sanders, and Benjamin the sleeper move of the off season who will have pro bowl #'s and Zay would be a 80 catch player. I feel great now

You seemingly created (another?) account simply to poo poo the Bills at every opportunity.  Please keep doing it so we can cut to the chase.

GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS unpinned this topic
2 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

It's pretty funny it seems the Patriots top FA WR targets were Cole and Adam Humphries.

Guessing they try to re-sign Chris Hogan, sign Jordy Nelson or Nick Williams, or try to draft David Sills or Andy Isabella. 

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Guessing they try to re-sign Chris Hogan, sign Jordy Nelson or Nick Williams, or try to draft David Sills or Andy Isabella. 

Pretty certain if they sign Isabella he will be an instant HOFer.  At least that's what I've read in other threads.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I hope we have an eye on Sills 

I actually really like Sills. His story is really interesting and I think he has a ton of upside. He thinks like a quarterback, so he is always putting his body in the right places. I like him a lot. He's one of my favorite receivers in the class.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/16/2019 at 5:41 AM, Chandler#81 said:

I think so as well. Some of Josh’s best plays were scrambling right from pressure and throwing short passes back to Ivory who had at least 40 yards of complete freedom to run before Safety’s could get an angle on him. 

Seeing the freakishly skilled moves Beasley makes on designed plays with Dallas should mandate that Dabol design these as well and not wait til Josh is forced to pull a rabbit out of his hat. Per Dak Prescott, Cole is “Always Open”.

why exactly did Dallas let him go ?

Beasley was the guy I wanted all along, he's got better short-area quickness than Humphries and is literally always open. That said, I'm even more excited after watching/reading that write-up. I'm sure we'll feature Beasley a ton, it's now on Josh to be a complete QB & utilize the short areas of the field.

On 3/15/2019 at 6:06 PM, FreeMaxB585 said:

Mario Williams was really good for his first few years here. People choose to forget that because of his last year here playing disgruntled for Rex.

• Like (+1) 1