WR Cole Beasley (Dallas) to the Bills

35 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

CRABTREE???

are you serious? hes 100000000x more dependable than beasley. he is way more consistent every year, is much better 3rd down possession guy.

as far as the tight end we got fleeced on there is a few more guys as well

3 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

Bolded is your problem/issue. 

You idea of 'ideal' differs from McBeane.

That is why ive already said you are better off accepting it, or finding another rooting interest bc its no fun complaining about 'your' team - is it?

Again, it is what it is. He has control of the roster of an NFL team and you dont. Id venture to guess there is a reason behind that

"rooting against my team" lol k. cant give any criticism to some people, I remember going through this when I said I didnt like drafting EJ

3 minutes ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

are you serious? hes 100000000x more dependable than beasley. he is way more consistent every year, is much better 3rd down possession guy.

"rooting against my team" lol k. cant give any criticism to some people, I remember going through this when I said I didnt like drafting EJ

Crabtree is washed.  He used to be a dependable underneath guy with great hands.  Last year he lost his quicks and somehow also got the drops.  He's done, you haven't been watching.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

Once again, simply deflecting. Instead of actually discussing the issue you have created - you respond w something thats totally irrelevant and didnt even happen on this board...

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Crabtree is washed.  He used to be a dependable underneath guy with great hands.  Last year he lost his quicks and somehow also got the drops.  He's done, you haven't been watching.

Get ready for another film breakdown, a walk back. And then some other rando recivers name instead of discussing crabtree

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

Nah, maybe 4 or 5 years ago and I still don't think he would be100000000x better. Maybe a little bit better back then but not by much. But nah, you're wayyyyy off with that, but anyways carry on......

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

2 hours ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

2018 catch stats:

- Beasley:  65 catches on 85 targets, 74.7% catch percentage.   https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BeasCo00.htm

- Crabtree:  54 catches on 100 targets, 54% catch percentage.  https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CrabMi00.htm  

Might want to check those links, Bealey's catch percentage is more often than not, higher than Crabtrees...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Heitz said:

2018 catch stats:

- Beasley:  65 catches on 85 targets, 74.7% catch percentage.   https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BeasCo00.htm

- Crabtree:  54 catches on 100 targets, 54% catch percentage.  https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CrabMi00.htm  

Might want to check those links, Bealey's catch percentage is more often than not, higher than Crabtrees...

That pretty much settles that?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Heitz said:

2018 catch stats:

Zip it with your facts. How dare you let reality get in the way of this guy's crusade.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 hours ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

williams is younger and has 10000x more upside. you do realize on everyones rankings williams was #1 or 2 and beasley wasnt right? brown was further down by a bit to. williams is one of the best jump ball guys as well perfect for allen, and the upside isnt even close, brown is just another goodwin

You clearly dont watch Tyrell play.  NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE exaggerates Tyrell the way you are.  

I have watched his whole career, and you talk about him like he's the next Randy Moss while he goes out every Sunday and plays like the next guy you wont remember when he retires.  

Does Tyrell have upside, sure.  But he is no where near as good nor has no where near your exaggerations.  I have watched most his games and never once did I think to myself that is a game changing player and the best WR on the market.  

And citing some media created rankings by no means translates to how scouts, GM's and coaches rank or value these players.  So because you read a few articles by non professional football people, doesnt mean Tyrell was this or that with every team.  

7 hours ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

Well its clear you didnt watch much then. Hes one of the most athletic guys in the league, over the top speed and one of the best jump ball redzone guys. and yes because on that team last year they had a ton of guys who would catches including the RB........but yea all the guys who talk football for a living who all had williams as the #1-#3 best wr FA this year know nothing. All the gm's where info has leaked where he was the #1 guy they went after know nothing. Brown will be solid just think gave a little much, hes a better goodwin. williams offers the same thing just better and also has the height and has proven to be one of the besr jump ball guys

How many times do I have to say tho that i am FINE WITH BROWN!!! Just think a little over paid and williams is better but im fine with it. But beasley over throwing front load money at Cook, Crabtree, Tate, Roberts etc is terrible

Regardless if not him then get tate or Crabtree and front load them, a mediocre slot guy like beasley is useless compared to what possession guys like Crab could for for Allen.

Same with cook and other tight ends compared to the no name trash injury prone guy we gave that $ to. prob 3x more than any other team wouldve given him

This is about the worst Tyrell analysis I have ever seen written on him in terms of accurately describing him.  His mom wouldn't even be this over the top on describing him.  

He has upside and potential, but wow your over exaggeration is about as bad as I have seen on any player around here in quite some time.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, akm0404 said:

“But I’ve seen Crabtree on SportsCenter more so he is clearly 10000000x better. “

"Sir, may I refer you to their respective rankings in Madden '17?" Case closed and good day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

18 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Zip it with your facts. How dare you let reality get in the way of this guy's crusade.

I know, I felt bad.  But, man, we're all on the Internet - one can't spout "stats" (that are actually "feelings") and not expect us to at least try to verify...

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Amanda is more articulate than freemax.

That kid is going to need some parents like Lori Laughlin to get into college. She also probably has parents with a matching intellect to let her write and send that.

Interestingly, I listened to the Sky Sports "Inside the Huddle" podcast this morning and one of the hosts, Jeff Reinbold, explained one of the Bills personnel team called him some time before the Super Bowl to get his take on Beasley as a person and what his character was like from a young age.

This one wasn't a snap reaction to missing out on other WR targets. 

• Like (+1) 2