WR Cole Beasley (Dallas) to the Bills

Just now, MAJBobby said:

What a highlight...

The signing is fine, honestly I don't mind it, but for similar money I'd rather we would have just Robert Woods who is three years younger and better in every possible measurement.

I've always hated Cole Beasley because I hate the Cowboys. Beasley doesn't always fill up the stat sheets, but he always finds a way to get wide open at the most key times and I find myself yelling at the TV in anger; "how is this guy always so wide open?"

In other words, I was pretty excited about this news.

Edited by Amaru523
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, fridge said:

What a highlight...

The signing is fine, honestly I don't mind it, but for similar money I'd rather we would have just Robert Woods who is three years younger and better in every possible measurement.

Woods wants to live in LA. 

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Lol They are both considerably better. Let’s just say for the sake of argument they are close. Then fine now we have 4 guys that can play instead of 2. So either way we are good.

I’m a Bills fan through and through, but things like this are why we can’t get over the hump. You need elite players. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, fridge said:

What a highlight...

I was actually thinking the same thing when going through the John Brown thread...granted Brown is a different receiver than Bob Woods. But good blocker, better route runner, and sure hands. He is currently worth that amount. 

I might even say...(don't hold me to this) I would rather have one Robert Woods over both Beasley and Brown.