WR Cole Beasley (Dallas) to the Bills

1 minute ago, Watkins90 said:

You don't need a number one receiver in this league. You just need a bunch that can go out and contribute.

Look at AB, Jones, Green, OBJ. None of those teams have won a Super Bowl this decade.  

OBJ, the best in the league, is on a team that barely wins.

I like this philosophy so much more at WR

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, jletha said:

OBJ, the best in the league, is on a team that barely wins.

I like this philosophy so much more at WR

Actually, the Giants did win one in this decade, but OBJ wasn't on the team then, so my point still stands. 

5 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Double yuck.   We lead the lead in #3 receivers after this and it only cost us $60m.

Better to have 4 3’s than barely a #4 guy I guess. Hope it pans out but im skeptical 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Damn good slot receiver. I really hope that Duke pans out because right now we have tons of speed but not a whole lot of size (not a bad thing but I am thinking a big dude for Josh to throw jump balls too would help)

just need guys that can get open. Just like the Patriots.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Say goodbye Zay

Brown and beasley - goes with foster and others.  Zay's gonna have his work cut out for him for sure.  Has to be versatile - learn to play all over the formation.  

But hey - its a step towards modern offense as you like to put it.  A slot guy who can get open instead of a fullback lead blocker.  A versatile Tight end.  2 speed guys on the outside and a flex guy in zay.  Anyone else they bring along will likely need to contribute on special teams. 

• Like (+1) 2

Had a feeling this was coming especially after the bills facebook page the other day had a pic of beasley. Anyone else see that?

Weve got some more weapons now but not a lot of youth either. Oldest backfield in the league and brown and beasley are 29/30