WR John Brown (Ravens) to the Bills

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It was with Flacco.  

I live in baltimore and all I know is that they couldn’t wait to get rid of him.  He had a few splash plays in the beginning, but then the wheels fell off and he disappeared.  Drops were an issue. 

But, the whole offense felll apart so maybe it’s shared blame 

Yeah but they're not going back to Flacco if he's not a scheme fit for them anymore why would they keep him.

• Like (+1) 1

I think this is an excellent signing.

He has shown that he can get it done.   He is an absolute burner one of the fastest guys in the NFL.

He is beginning to enter into his prime.   And $9 million a year for Brown and his upside I happen to believe is a bargain.   

I think it's important for everyone to remember this is a vertical offense and the Bills didn't begin to show what they could do until once they began to extend the field vertically.   Brown is an excellent pickup and to be honest with you, I don't think it's necessary to have a true #1 for offenses to succeed.  I think a 3-4 good, speedy #2 and slot receivers is a formula for success with the right QB.

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Actually his numbers were good with Flacco.  You should try looking things up before you open your mouth or key pad in this case.

Then why are they letting him go and why is he taking 9 mil when players like Funchess are getting more?

His production trailed off with Flacco. The fans, local radio, all talked about him fizzling. Nothing to do with Jackson. 

And I’m on my phone. Is that a key pad?