WR John Brown (Ravens) to the Bills

39 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

What a difference a quarterback who can throw 70 yards can make.

Or they paid him a lot more than anyone else was offering.  Let’s not overthink this.  He got completely overpaid.  

And i like him as a player for the most part.  But I hope they are planning on getting some size in the draft.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Eh.  Couldn’t get it done in Baltimore and they were quick to move on. And that’s with Flacco,  not Jackson.  

I just don’t see the need with who we already have. 

Ummm he was getting it done in Baltimore before Lamar came in ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Or they paid him a lot more than anyone else was offering.  Let’s not overthink this.  He got completely overpaid.  

And i like him as a player for the most part.  But I hope they are planning on getting some size in the draft.

Devin Funchess just signed a contract worth up to $13 million for this year....I think I'd rather take John Brown than Funchess any day of the week...gotta pay to play...teams have money and they are spending it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Devin Funchess just signed a contract worth up to $13 million for this year....I think I'd rather take John Brown than Funchess any day of the week...gotta pay to play...teams have money and they are spending it.

I won’t have paid either of them that money.  Love the Beasley signing though.

I like this signing a lot less than Cole Beasley. Are we sure Brown can get open, or catch for that matter? Dude seems to have a lot of issues hanging onto the football. I get he's fast and right now Foster is the only vertical threat, but this seems like a lot of money for a guy who might not even be a top 4 wideout.

Edited by VW82
  • Like (+1) 1