WR John Brown (Ravens) to the Bills

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Then why are they letting him go and why is he taking 9 mil when players like Funchess are getting more?

His production trailed off with Flacco. The fans, local radio, all talked about him fizzling. Nothing to do with Jackson. 

And I’m on my phone. Is that a key pad?

His game log says otherwise. I mean, the stats are what they are. 

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It was with Flacco.  

I live in baltimore and all I know is that they couldn’t wait to get rid of him.  He had a few splash plays in the beginning, but then the wheels fell off and he disappeared.  Drops were an issue. 

But, the whole offense felll apart so maybe it’s shared blame 

I’m in Baltimore too, and I would say it was more shared blame. That team looked great the 1st month or so (and not just in Week 1), then reality started to settle in. If I was to blame anyone, it would be Flacco.

Now draft N’Keal Harry, Kelvin Harmon, or JJ Arcega-Whiteside.

The best part of this is that it’s all about flexibility. You can’t double cover speed while spying on Allen. If our run game can be re-born, play action go’s with Foster and Brown would be huge. 

Deep threat. Had a good connection with Flacco - but nothing with Lamar Jackson I guess. Overall 3 yr 27 mill looks decent.

reason why he spurned the Bills last year:

http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/46890/john-browns-connection-with-joe-flacco-involves-late-brother

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

14 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Eh.  Couldn’t get it done in Baltimore and they were quick to move on. And that’s with Flacco,  not Jackson.  

I just don’t see the need with who we already have. 

Agreed.  Last year was a great time to sign Brown: production >> price.  This year, not so much.  I think we're getting a below-average WR for average $$.  I wasn't on the Antonio Brown bandwagon, but I'd rather have an elite guy like him for $18mil/year than 2 John Brown types.  We'll see, hopefully I'm wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Green Lightning said:

My guess is  that they're going to get a penetrating DT or Edge guy at 9. Depends on if quarterback goes strong early on.

I don't see the top Dt or De being there.  If so I agree.  I would take Hockenson over a 2nd tier Dlineman.

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Then why are they letting him go and why is he taking 9 mil when players like Funchess are getting more?

His production trailed off with Flacco. The fans, local radio, all talked about him fizzling. Nothing to do with Jackson. 

lolol. dude he had 130 yds in the 7th game of the season and then a couple of rough games. its not like his production had halted for a bunch of games.... the dude had 550 at the midway point with one qb and then barely cracked 100 the rest of the year.

just stop.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Just now, Rico said:

I’m in Baltimore too, and I would say it was more shared blame. That team looked great the 1st month or so (and not just in Week 1), then reality started to settle in. If I was to blame anyone, it would be Flacco.

If it’s Flacco, so be it.  I don’t have an opinion on him besides he’s short.  I was more pointing out that it wasn’t because of Jackson that his numbers fell off

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

He was on pace for ~1100 yds and 8tds with flacco