WR John Brown (Ravens) to the Bills

8 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Eh.  Couldn’t get it done in Baltimore and they were quick to move on. And that’s with Flacco,  not Jackson.  

I just don’t see the need with who we already have. 

Brown only signed a 1 yr deal with the Ravens and he was productive. If the Bills keep improving their Oline to allow down field routes to develop, he should put up good numbers. 

10 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Love it

Ewww.... is it really?  I liked him coming out of college but he's been hurt prior to last year. He'll definitely stretch the field but so would Tyrell Williams...

But maybe begger's can't be choosers

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

Not true. His stats with Flacco were way better and not a disappointment. Jackson isn't much of a throwing QB.

Yep, I was going to post the same thing, when playing with Flacco he put up good numbers, drew several PIs (that obviously don't go to his stats) and just missed on several other big plays.

Unmentioned is the fact that our top 3 WRs are all very versatile and can succeed from multiple spots in the formation...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Virgil said:

It was with Flacco.  

I live in baltimore and all I know is that they couldn’t wait to get rid of him.  He had a few splash plays in the beginning, but then the wheels fell off and he disappeared.  Drops were an issue. 

But, the whole offense felll apart so maybe it’s shared blame 

He played 7 games with a guy who could barely complete passes.  I'm not surprised he "fell off" at that point.

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Eh.  Couldn’t get it done in Baltimore and they were quick to move on. And that’s with Flacco,  not Jackson.  

I just don’t see the need with who we already have. 

Actually his numbers were good with Flacco.  You should try looking things up before you open your mouth or key pad in this case.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

It was with Flacco.  

I live in baltimore and all I know is that they couldn’t wait to get rid of him.  He had a few splash plays in the beginning, but then the wheels fell off and he disappeared.  Drops were an issue. 

uh ya. a qb with an arm.... that's the point. the pass game fell off the map in general once Jackson started. apparently you missed that.

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

It was with Flacco.  

Who couldn’t wait to get rid of him?