WR John Brown (Ravens) to the Bills

Now... If they can get Kroft or a solid rookie to work that middle of the field with Zay or whoever is in the slot they should have some serious mismatches. No way you line up foster and brown and don’t have your safeties  playing deep

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Eh.  Couldn’t get it done in Baltimore and they were quick to move on. And that’s with Flacco,  not Jackson.  

I just don’t see the need with who we already have. 

Uhhhh, that's not how it happened at all.  He was actually putting up good numbers when Flacco was at the helm.   With Flacco he was on pace to have 60 receptions with 1000 yards and 7 TD's.   His production dropped off after Lamar came in.

But aside from that, you had a good point.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Eh.  Couldn’t get it done in Baltimore and they were quick to move on. And that’s with Flacco,  not Jackson.  

He was doing well before they switched to Lamar. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Receiving corps is set. Just get Daryl Williams now and then get a stud penetrating defensive tackle at ninth overall. 

I wouldnt call it Set... there are upgrades that could still be done there

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This was a great pickup not sure where you're getting your info from. He averaged 17 YPC, 700 + yards receiving and 5 TD with a broken down Flacco and jackson running all over teams, he and Snead were very bright spots on the Ravens but you're entitled to your opinion. I personally thought he and Crowder were the best slot WR available.

• Like (+1) 1