WR John Brown (Ravens) to the Bills

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Eh.  Couldn’t get it done in Baltimore and they were quick to move on. And that’s with Flacco,  not Jackson.  

I just don’t see the need with who we already have. 

I thought he looked pretty good earlier in the year with Flacco myself before the bottom kinda fell out. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Eh.  Couldn’t get it done in Baltimore and they were quick to move on. And that’s with Flacco,  not Jackson.  

Not true. His stats with Flacco were way better and not a disappointment. Jackson isn't much of a throwing QB.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Virgil said:

His numbers were nice while Flacco was playing 

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

He's better than what we have and he's shown his ability over time. He's probably much more reliable than anyone on the roster now.

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Actually he did get it done with Flacco. It was when they switched to Lamar that he didn’t get the ball.

• Like (+1) 9

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

brown had 550 yds and 4 td in his first 8 games before Jackson took over.... so he was more than getting it done before the ravens jumped back to the 1950's

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3