Ziggy Ansah to visit bills

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

If we sign a healthy Ansah, and Oliver falls to us, our Defense will be monstrous! 

Welcome to the Oliver train my friend lol. I know you're a big trade doesn't man (which is great too for the right deal) but potentially vicious defenses are so nice to think about.

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

If we sign a healthy Ansah, and Oliver falls to us, our Defense will be monstrous! 

If all 4 are healthy, a rotation of Hughes, Murphy, Lawson, Ansah would be something. You could split the reps pretty evenly among the 4 and keep them fresh the entire game. The importance of fresh legs when it comes to pass rushers can not be understated, especially in the 4th quarter.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The weather gods seemed to smile on Buffalo for this week of FA visits with the higher temps. Rain tomorrow though. 

At least it’s not Denver - has anyone seen Ben Allbright’s Twitter? 

I don't know but Laramie Wyoming is just north of their and I can't see very far from my house.

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Sign me up for this. 

3 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

So the Saints have 5.4 mil in cap space.......there is no reason to not seal the deal......

If Bridgewater renegs on the deal that might open up some money. Though they'll have to look for another backup. 

We have the money to give Ansah a deal. Beane has gotten creative with a few of his deals so I'd expect the same here. 

4 minutes ago, Iamkrgr said:

If Bridgewater renegs on the deal that might open up some money. Though they'll have to look for another backup.

Reports are that they may target Tannehill if Bridgewater leaves

17 minutes ago, Iamkrgr said:

Sign me up for this. 

We have the money to give Ansah a deal. Beane has gotten creative with a few of his deals so I'd expect the same here. 

Right now N.O. has $6.7 Million.  That is without Bridgewater.  They don't have enough to pay their draft picks much less Bridgewater or Ansah, unless they release someone.

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We just picked up Andre Roberts

Should still be able to squeeze a decent contract for Ziggie in there

Then go into the draft and get a OT in the 1st.

I thought they signed Roberts to play RT?

?

• Haha (+1) 2

This would be a nice signing ...I don't think that this means we will take an OT in the draft at 9....I think this is more likely in a trade down scenario.  It could happen but I think Beane will take more of an impact player with upside such as Oliver, DK or Hockenson rather than filling a hole on the OLine….I can see him going for an OLine in round 2 but you never know.  I was a DK guy but I am starting to warm up to the idea of Oliver if he is there at 9.  I think we could actually trade down to possibly as far as 15, pick up another 2nd and grab Hockenson.  Love this time of year for Football.

Edited by Magnum Force

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

No thanks.

I remember seeing him get drafted and saying he is the lebron James of the NFL in broken English. I've got no time for him. He's not good. If it's cheap I'd be fine, but if it's expensive at all. No thanks

Whether you think he's an ass or not, saying he's not good is simply not accurate.....

Edited by Iron Maiden
  • Like (+1) 1