Ziggy Ansah to visit bills

20 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I didn't have to hover or even click on it. it was given away well before I quoted the garbage.

Personally, it's not Free Agency until I click on that link.  

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

If youre this upset about a joke that has been running on this board for over a decade it may be time to take a break from the computer. Have a good offseason.

this upset?

you seem to have problems with misjudgment here. I was never upset. quite the contrary. I just called the decade old joke what it is, garbage.

as for your advice on taking a break. come on man, save that advice for someone that may actually take heed of your words.

I'll be doing, as I have, enjoying the off season right here. but I'll be sure not to knock anymore old board jokes to save you from any type of reprimand or advice going forward. 

have a good off season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Why are the Saints even interested in him? Didn’t they just invest a ton of capital into Davenport?

I'm guessing they got some extra cap space after restructuring Brees and want to add another player.  Small window in NOLA.

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

this upset?

you seem to have problems with misjudgment here. I was never upset. quite the contrary. I just called the decade old joke what it is, garbage.

as for your advice on taking a break. come on man, save that advice for someone that may actually take heed of your words.

I'll be doing, as I have, enjoying the off season right here. but I'll be sure not to knock anymore old board jokes to save you from any type of reprimand or advice going forward. 

have a good off season.

Hey grumpy  !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

go smoke a joint for me!!!

1260871458-eef4b7e9904994710b7d5b6035740

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Gug just got me in the Shout box too   WRT the presser .....   Videos are a gamble because you cant read the descriptor 

twice in 15 minutes 

Oh man - I forgot about the shoutbox - Shoutout to @Gugny for the HOF level move there!

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Bills are giving former Lions DE Ziggy Ansah a 3-year, $40 million deal, per source  https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/opinion/capaccio-ziggy-ansah-signing-means-bills

You got me, its probably been 4 years since I've fallen for this. Well done!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

He missed 9 games last year, he has off field issues, it's not worth the money

He does? I think that you're either thinking of the wrong guy or have no idea what you're talking about...

Edited by JM57
  • Like (+1) 2