Ziggy Ansah to visit bills

3 hours ago, Iamkrgr said:

Sign me up for this. 

If Bridgewater renegs on the deal that might open up some money. Though they'll have to look for another backup. 

We have the money to give Ansah a deal. Beane has gotten creative with a few of his deals so I'd expect the same here. 

OK.......If Bridgewater is not signed how does he count against their cap?

14 minutes ago, Estro said:

Personally, I'd prefer Justin Houston.  Houston is 30, and still playing at a very high level.  I believe his ask is likely much higher than Ansah's, as it should be.  

I swear to god Estro, you're reading my mind hahaha   ?

If we lock Ansah into a 2 yr contract constructed similarly to Ty Nsekhe's, except for more $, I wonder if we would have enough left over to sign Justin Houston as well...

That + Wilkins/Oliver would make the Bills' pass rush absolutely stacked

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The weather gods seemed to smile on Buffalo for this week of FA visits with the higher temps. Rain tomorrow though. 

At least it’s not Denver - has anyone seen Ben Allbright’s Twitter? 

Rain tomorrow but 60 degrees too...

3 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

From what I hear... Ansah already rubbing people the wrong way. Fan asked for a pic and the guy told him "I make too much money to be bothered with this "

source?

and he won't if he signs with NOLA 'cause they have none

Edited by c-troop

My ears? I saw it first hand

11 minutes ago, c-troop said:

source?

and he won't if he signs with NOLA 'cause they have none

My ears? I saw it first hand. And he ain't got no job maaaaaaan lol. He got off the plane with this lime green Nike tracksuit talking about he doesn't want attention. Hahaha

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

Hey I am just a Bill's fan who works at the airport. I'm not John Ledyard or LaCanfora. I just like to contribute where I can.

He literally said he makes too much money to take a picture? Those were his words?

That's tough to believe. I followed him at BYU. He was always a pretty humble guy with a humble backstory.

39 minutes ago, MJS said:

He literally said he makes too much money to take a picture? Those were his words?

That's tough to believe. I followed him at BYU. He was always a pretty humble guy with a humble backstory.

Those were his words. It was one of those things where you just stood there waiting for a punchline. I have been a fan of his since BYU as well. Him and Kyle Van Noy. If we sign him fine. I meet so many people who are not what they seem, their personal lives dont matter at all. It's all about what you do on the field. 

sorry if duplicated 

Mike Rodak   ESPN Staff Writer 

Free agent defensive end Ziggy Ansah will visit the Bills first before visiting New Orleans, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

If Buffalo signs Ansah, it would likely signal some sort of other move at defensive end. Jerry Hughes enters the final season of his contract, as does 2016 first-round pick Shaq Lawson -- whose fifth-year option decision for 2020 is due by May.

There is also Trent Murphy, who will count $8.7 million against the Bills' salary cap this season.