Ziggy Ansah to visit bills

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Saints just lost Alex Okafor today to KC. He was someone I thought that the Bills should have considered. I hope that they get Ansah.

He also kept reiterating that they have plenty of money should “a marquee player become available either in FA or via trade.” Maybe they are still working on a trade for a star? Julio? Green? Clowney? 

elementary watson...they will send shaq to the falcons. they(falcons), will tag and trade grady jarrett and yes he is worth the money....mcbeane's last big splash. the caveat being 9 for 14 so they(falcons) can draft a dline and we get their 2nd.  we then trade the panthers 14 to 16 and a 3rd because an ot is still there that they need.

we draft sweat at 16....irv smith jr. and hakeem butler in the 2nd and o. ximinines with the 1st 3rd. rd pick.  dillard or dieter with 2nd 3rd and daniel wise to start the 4th.

then maybe bryce love and bpa the rest of the way. youz are welcome. i will send my resume promptly to obd.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Unless something major changes it won't be Green--Mike Brown already said no to that

Yeah, the only thing that I can think of is that he takes a step back and realizes that they are well behind their neighbors. If he hits the reset and decides to chase Cleveland I could see it. This holds especially true with his FA on the way. If the Bills offered Zay, a 2 and a 4 they can help jumpstart that rebuild. I’m just thinking out loud on that.

11 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

So Beane is allowed to be pissed about the Internet trashing Buffalo, but the wise guys on here say fans aren't allowed to be. So do Murph and Tasker

Let's put it this way............the days of having a GM that matter o' factly states "if you like the team, show up........if you don't, stay home" ala John Butler are LONG gone.

The first hint that a Bills official isn't actively caressing the fragile ego's of the fanbase when in front of the media would get them obliterated in social platforms.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

elementary watson...they will send shaq to the falcons. they(falcons), will tag and trade grady jarrett and yes he is worth the money....mcbeane's last big splash. the caveat being 9 for 14 so they(falcons) can draft a dline and we get their 2nd.  we then trade the panthers 14 to 16 and a 3rd because an ot is still there that they need.

we draft sweat at 16....irv smith jr. and hakeem butler in the 2nd and o. ximinines with the 1st 3rd. rd pick.  dillard or dieter with 2nd 3rd and daniel wise to start the 4th.

then maybe bryce love and bpa the rest of the way. youz are welcome. i will send my resume promptly to obd.

And where on the Roster do we put all these players when Roster cuts come.  I bet we trade back into the first.  Dont move to far away from 9 if we move at all.  Move back up into the second.  We probably dont pick more than 5 or six players.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, dje85 said:

Or D) he wants to go to New Orleans and weigh his offers. Or E.) New Orleans upped their offer.  Or F). His medicals checked out the Bills wanted him but he decided Buffalo wasn't a fit for him or F2) He was hoping we would up the offer with a healthy check up and we didn't. 

I'm betting we trade for Ogbah from the Bowns. Cheaper trade option. 

I was just quoting the debunked trade for Clowney thread.  I think Frank Clark is an option. Glazer is pretty ironclad.  If we are trading for a De that's probably the one.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, the only thing that I can think of is that he takes a step back and realizes that they are well behind their neighbors. If he hits the reset and decides to chase Cleveland I could see it. This holds especially true with his FA on the way. If the Bills offered Zay, a 2 and a 4 they can help jumpstart that rebuild. I’m just thinking out loud on that.

Zay would actually be a decent fitting boobie prize for Matt Ryan as well.  :devil:  

2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

And where on the Roster do we put all these players when Roster cuts come.  I bet we trade back into the first.  Dont move to far away from 9 if we move at all.  Move back up into the second.  We probably dont pick more than 5 or six players.

Great point. With all the free agent signings we can try to move up and potentially grab 2 firsts. We don’t need 9 picks. Will be exciting to see how it unfolds. 

3 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

we have 2 5's , a 6th and 2 7th's ...which could easily get us back into the 3rd or 4th... or next year's picks.

we are picking up 2 edges...er lbs....a backup tackle and center...a wr and te which we need and  a 3 tech. i'm sure there's 5or more spots that can be opened. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsredneck1 said:

we have 2 5's , a 6th and 2 7th's ...which could easily get us back into the 3rd or 4th... or next year's picks.

we are picking up 2 edges...er lbs....a backup tackle and center...a wr and te which we need and  a 3 tech. i'm sure there's 5or more spots that can be opened. 

I can see a RB with one of the picks.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

That’s fine with me...I could take it or leave it with Ziggy...if he is wanting too much on a multi year deal, forget it... I wouldn’t mind 1 or 2 year prove it deal though

1340C3DD-0708-4777-995A-02F81B5570AA.jpeg