Ziggy Ansah to visit bills

7 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

this upset?

you seem to have problems with misjudgment here. I was never upset. quite the contrary. I just called the decade old joke what it is, garbage.

as for your advice on taking a break. come on man, save that advice for someone that may actually take heed of your words.

I'll be doing, as I have, enjoying the off season right here. but I'll be sure not to knock anymore old board jokes to save you from any type of reprimand or advice going forward. 

have a good off season.

That's a lot of typing for someone who doesnt care.  :nana:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

This is a really diplomatic way to call someone out on being wrong. 

Trying to keep myself in the good graces of the powers that be ?

I haven’t heard of him having off field issues, in fact I think Buffalo is a nice spot for him because he doesn’t require a big city scene. Plus, he’s a BYU kid, rarely do trouble makers choose to go there. Of course, there are exceptions, but I don’t remember hearing anything bad about Ziggys personality. 

usatsi_10498032.jpg?w=1024&h=614&crop=1

Report: Chance Ziggy Ansah deal happens with Bills on Thursday

Another follow-up report has come to light on Thursday. Per NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, Ansah is visiting the Bills on Thursday.

Along with the new report, Rapoport mentions that Ansah’s second interview, originally reported to be with the New Orleans Saints, could happen on Thursday evening. “Could” being the key word.

Rapoport said in his report, there’s a chance the Bills lock Ansah up before he gets to NOLA.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

usatsi_10498032.jpg?w=1024&h=614&crop=1

Report: Chance Ziggy Ansah deal happens with Bills on Thursday

Another follow-up report has come to light on Thursday. Per NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, Ansah is visiting the Bills on Thursday.

Along with the new report, Rapoport mentions that Ansah’s second interview, originally reported to be with the New Orleans Saints, could happen on Thursday evening. “Could” being the key word.

Rapoport said in his report, there’s a chance the Bills lock Ansah up before he gets to NOLA.

Dont let him leave the building!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mark Long Beach said:

The introduce the new players press conference has been delayed for hours.   Getting this signing done is what we're hoping is the cause.

will that be on wgr? i have been trying to watch it but i guess the delay is the reason for not being able to find it. Come ON BUFFALO!!

We should find out soon. That'd be crazy, I always liked Ziggy since a rookie.  He has that freakish African build. And was overall very productive in Detroit. Why not ? Kick Shaq inside permanently.  Have Lorax and Murphy spell Ziggy and Hughes? Sick rotation. 

• Like (+1) 1