Ziggy Ansah to visit bills

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Contract news is broken by agents and they use national media personalities who also help them spread their false news when needed.

No agent is calling frickin' coach Sal Cappacio to break their news.?

Maybe he was walking to the bathroom and overheard the contract being agreed upon ??

Edited by Bills2ref
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Bills are giving former Lions DE Ziggy Ansah a 3-year, $40 million deal, per source  https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/opinion/capaccio-ziggy-ansah-signing-means-bills

I see one can no longer take your "breaking news" posts seriously. was there supposed to be humor in that?

fortunately Yolo keeps us well informed along with a few others without the shenanigans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Bills are giving former Lions DE Ziggy Ansah a 3-year, $40 million deal, per source  https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/opinion/capaccio-ziggy-ansah-signing-means-bills

Glad I learned to hover links a long time ago!

13 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

At some point, that ***** gets old.

But we arent to that point yet!

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I see one can no longer take your "breaking news" posts seriously. was there supposed to be humor in that?

fortunately Yolo keeps us well informed along with a few others without the shenanigans.

Lighten up Francis and learn to hover. Why so serious? :lol:

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Me in this thread the rest of the day...

pyFY72V.gif

I feel like this move is coming

12 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

IDK why people even bother. It’s like those idiots on Twitter who think it’s hilarious to make a troll account and “break” fake news. Haha, hillarious, I can’t control my excrement

fixed it for you.

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I didn't have to hover or even click on it. it was given away well before I quoted the garbage.

If youre this upset about a joke that has been running on this board for over a decade it may be time to take a break from the computer. Have a good offseason.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

You sir are  :death:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

If youre this upset about a joke that has been running on this board for over a decade it may be time to take a break from the computer. Have a good offseason.

And a vast majority of us have been the culprit at some point. :lol:

• Like (+1) 2