Ziggy Ansah to visit bills

1 minute ago, ddaryl said:

unless the shoulder checks out and Bills make a significant offer. Otherwise if its a prove it deal he'll try NO 

Why would he take a discounted prove it deal from NO and not Buffalo?

He’d be on a Top 10 Defense, potentially elite Defense, rushing in a rotation (important for health), opposite Jerry Hughes. 

Thats a pretty sweet way to prove yourself, no?

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Why would he take a discounted prove it deal from NO and not Buffalo?

He’d be on a Top 10 Defense, potentially elite Defense, rushing in a rotation (important for health), opposite Jerry Hughes. 

Thats a pretty sweet way to prove yourself, no?

he would look to see which deal is better.. he wouldn't sign a discount deal till he saw the next offer 1st. I can't believe I needed to explain that

I believe if the Bills offer him a solid deal with a doctors ok he'll sign here before heading to NO IMO

Edited by ddaryl

Just now, ddaryl said:

he would look to see which deal is better.. he wouldn't sign a discount deal till he saw the next offer 1st. I can't believe I needed to explain that

Misread your comment.  Interpreted you as saying he’d try (take a deal) with NO over us, all things being equal. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ddaryl said:

I believe if the Bills offer him a solid deal with a doctors ok he'll sign here before heading to NO IMO

Just give him a deal in line with what you have been doing Beane.......easy to get out of contracts with a little more up front

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Just give him a deal in line with what you have been doing Beane.......easy to get out of contracts with a little more up front

still comes down to physical. That's were the amount and length of contract will be determined

15 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Ziggy Ansah is 29 years old.

Because he was born in Ghana, where birth records are inaccurate, we may never know his true age. There have been reports that he is actually 2 years older than he states.

Ansah is one of the more intriguing players in the NFL, and I've been closely following his career. He is an absolutely incredible athlete. He moved to the US after acceptance into an international program at BYU and had no previous knowledge of American sports.

He was a walk-on to the BYU track team. At 6'6" and 270lbs he ran the 100 meter dash in 10.9 secs which was ridiculous for a man of his size. It caused jaws to drop and coaches in their football program scrambled to recruit him. Not only did he have no idea how the game was played, he didn't even know how to put on pads. He basically learned how to play football as a sophomore and junior in college. He's a fascinating story who's carved out a nice career for himself in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Bills are giving former Lions DE Ziggy Ansah a 3-year, $40 million deal, per source  https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/opinion/capaccio-ziggy-ansah-signing-means-bills

Nice. That guy can really fly

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Bills are giving former Lions DE Ziggy Ansah a 3-year, $40 million deal, per source  https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/opinion/capaccio-ziggy-ansah-signing-means-bills

Boo this man

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

IDK why people even bother. It’s like those idiots on Twitter who think it’s hilarious to make a troll account and “break” fake news. Haha, hillarious, I can’t control my excitement. 

Contract news is broken by agents and they use national media personalities who also help them spread their false news when needed.

No agent is calling frickin' coach Sal Cappacio to break their news.?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1