Ziggy Ansah to visit bills

3 minutes ago, falgobofu said:

Kind of crazy that if we sign ziggy, the Bills and the Browns might have the best d-lines in the nfl!!

I think you are overstating this. Nice DE's, but as it stands we have very middle-of -the-pack DT's.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Returning the AFC to the glory of the 1990s as it should be!

Haha getting owned by NFC teams until the 98 Broncos showed up? Bills were the bastion of the AFC fight but by the time the Cowboys emerged felt like any top 3-4 NFC teams would crush the AFC champs.

Let's get this DL back to 2014 status. We'll never have another Bruuuuuuuce

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

I think you are overstating this. Nice DE's, but as it stands we have very middle-of -the-pack DT's.

I believe star is good, agreed not great, but he isnt suppose to be a penetrating DT. I make note that the rotation of Hughes, Ansah, Lawson, Murphy at end and starr, phillips, phillips, Yarbourgh kicked in plus Oliver? would be formidable. Maybe not the best front 4 but could argue best depth.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I think we would have to draft a stud DT or DE to even be in the conversation for a top 5 D line in the league. In addition to signing Ansah. 

Agreed.  

Our rotation is very strong though.  

Hughes - Star - Oliver - Ansah

Murphy - Jordan - Harry - Shaq

Thats a Top 5 DL when you factor in depth. 

• Like (+1) 1

If we do sign him I think that says a lot about the coaching staff's remaining confidence in Murphy. It would also likely mean we probably don't pick up Lawson's fifth year which would be disappointing. 

Edited by VW82

37 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL

ZIgZag papers .... 

Too much waste  .....   One hitters or bowls   no waste when it trenches 

One hitters?! Man... we gotta get you in the 21st century my man! Eddys, dabs, and vape! THEN you have no waste!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, VW82 said:

If we do sign him I think that says a lot about the coaching staff's remaining confidence in Murphy.

They’ve been chasing a new pass rusher based on the rumors... but I think its mostly because they need to build that position for the future. No one under contract beyond this year, currently