Anonymous Agents Rank Buffalo The Worst FA Destination

On 3/12/2019 at 10:46 AM, thebandit27 said:

No, I'm sure they have no idea of that.

Seriously though, the point that I made was that it leaves a really lousy impression on visiting players. It hardly reeks of a first-class organization.

The Bills should at least paint the visitors locker room ... I'm thinking a nice coating of pink ... They say pink makes people docile.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

No they didn't - reading comprehension.  Agents were doing this based on their perception not player feedback.  These are anonymous agents who may have only 1 client.

For answers, I turned to 15 NFL agents whom I know and respect and asked the following: “If you polled your clients about the most and least desirable teams to play for, which teams do you think would end up in the Top 5 and which would be in the Bottom 5?”

Ok, they asked for agents’ perceived player perceptions. ???

Hey Anonymous ..................   

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/gm-brandon-beane-s-6-opinions-on-the-bills-2019-free-agent-class-thus-far

“I’m trying to keep my words. That pissed me off to be candid,” he said. “It was an ignorant comment. I’m not on social media, but if you live in Buffalo and know anything about Buffalo… don’t speak about Buffalo if you don’t know this city and what this fan base is like.

“It really pissed me off because it’s not true. When you talk to players… how many guys flowed through here today? Eight or nine? And we could’ve had more. We don’t have that narrative.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

23 hours ago, teef said:

but that's kind of it.  i would assume the majority of the players leave after the season.  the weather in wny really doesn't get too bad until that january through march time, and during that time, it is absolutely awful.  the fall is great, and december is meh.  if the bills were regularly into the playoffs, i could see the weather being more of the issue...but ya know.

As a former Courier Express morning paper boy (for multiple years), I can assure you that the weather in December in Buffalo sucks. 

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

As a former Courier Express morning paper boy (for multiple years), I can assure you that the weather in December in Buffalo sucks. 

Lol!   That’s very fair. It’s starts to get hairy in December. I think I don’t mind too much because it plays into Christmas a bit, but it was certainly cold this year in December. 

• Like (+1) 1