Teddy Bridgewater turns down Miami job to stay backup in New Orleans

Jasovon

18 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I’m shocked he was offered a starting job anywhere. He played in one game last year and threw for 118 yards. 

I never got the hype either.  Seems like a great guy who is smart but his arm is terrible.  I don’t see anything special about him.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Golden Goat said:

If this is true, they're tanking for Tua. THAT scares me.

Someone said it in another thread, Tyrod is not a good tank commander at all. Tyrod is a recipe for mediocrity. He doesn’t turn the ball over and can sometimes make some “wow” plays with his legs. He is pretty much a lock to give you 170-210 yards per game with 1TD and 0 INTS.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Love that the last qb to get us to the playoffs is now a qb for tanking. I wasn’t a huge Tyrod guy but some of you go over the top with things.

It was more of an indictment on Miami than Tyrod. There's literally nothing surrounding him, and he's hardly their long-term QB.

8 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Someone said it in another thread, Tyrod is not a good tank commander at all. Tyrod is a recipe for mediocrity. He doesn’t turn the ball over and can sometimes make some “wow” plays with his legs. He is pretty much a lock to give you 170-210 yards per game with 1TD and 0 INTS.

I would be thrilled if he does enough to keep them out of that top draft spot.

Edited by Golden Goat

35 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

It was more of an indictment on Miami than Tyrod. There's literally nothing surrounding him, and he's hardly their long-term QB.

I would be thrilled if he does enough to keep them out of that top draft spot.

Yeah I'd expect Miami gets 5-7 wins with Tuhrod, safely out of the Tua lottery.  I'd rather the Bills didn't have to face him twice a year