Bills one of 6 teams in on Leveon Bell

6 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

I dont think bills have the cap space now after all the additions past two days, we still need 9 mil for rookies.  Per sportrac we have 45mil left and it doesnt have gore, johnson, ty or feliciano.  There is prolly 20mil wrapped up in those guys. leaves us at 25mil less 9 for rookies puts us at 16.  Im thinking bell wants 17 to 20mil.

I think if Bell is in their plans....Shady would be on the move out via trade.  That’s a big IF.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I have to believe Beane's contemplating it despite the twittersphere's hesitations.

He swung for AB, Swung for OBJ - he needs to land someone. I'm not greedy I'll take Julio or Green, but Bell let's us keep our picks

Longer it drags on the better the value?

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

He swung for AB, Swung for OBJ - he needs to land someone. I'm not greedy I'll take Julio or Green, but Bell let's us keep our picks

I think so. He's a poker player, it would seem. Let me put it this way. If he picks up Bell, and drafts a TE/Top WR, all bets are off.

I agree.  Bell is arguably more valuable than either wr.  He will touch the ball 350 to 450 a year.  A weapon in the passing attack and completely changes the running attack.  At this point I go after Bell and get a dlineman at 9.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Bell also could help net us a pick if we trade Shady.

2 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I agree.  Bell is arguably more valuable than either wr.  He will touch the ball 350 to 450 a year.  A weapon in the passing attack and completely changes the running attack.  At this point I go after Bell and get a dlineman at 9.  

ESPECIALLY if he is about to sign with the Jets for, say 13 million per year. Outbid them up to 15 and get a true weapon.