Bills one of 6 teams in on Leveon Bell

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

If this happens - Shady to slot wr?

I actually think that if the Bills are interested in Bell, it’s linked to his abilities in the passing game. He’s as good of a receiver as he is running the ball. Whole reason the price tag is so high. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, N.Y. Orangeman said:

So, the Packers used up a ton of cap space and the Colts are out on Bell.

Jets, Ravens, Texans and Bills??

Realistically I think it's likely just Jets and Ravens and if Baltimore gets close on the money, it's Baltimore.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Akbar never played for the Packers. You're thinking of Kabeer. Akbar is an LA guy; played with the Raiders for a couple years, originally from LA, and went to school in San Diego.

He had also hinted earlier that Bell will sign with the Ravens.

Before moving on to captain a ship for the Alliance in their battle against the Galactic Empire.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I actually think that if the Bills are interested in Bell, it’s linked to his abilities in the passing game. He’s as good of a receiver as he is running the ball. Whole reason the price tag is so high. 

Just now, N.Y. Orangeman said:

I'm wondering the same thing.  It would create a ton of options.  Imagine them in the lineup together...hmm.

Question becomes is Shady ok with that seeing he is pushing for the HOF? However, this could be really fun and create a lot of options and buy us another season in shoring up the WRs

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

So, the Packers used up a ton of cap space and the Colts are out on Bell.

Jets, Ravens, Texans and Bills??

Im starting to think the Ravens. They let a lot of platters go and sign somewhere else. The released their RB a few weeks ago and they have money to sign him. 

• Like (+1) 1

I get the reticence to invest too heavily in the RB position.  That being said, with Allen on a rookie contract and the most cap space in the league for 2020, this seems like a relatively easy fit without much (if any) sacrifice in the short term.  Put me in the "yes" category.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Im starting to think the Ravens. They let a lot of platters go and sign somewhere else. The released their RB a few weeks ago and they have money to sign him. 

Peter_king: As @JosinaAnderson reports, several suitors for Bell. Re @Ravens, I’d be stunned if they were highest bidder.

bell will go to the highest bidder even if it is an “undesirable” destination

• Like (+1) 3

This seems weird, but this may be Beane looking around, with a handful of cash and game breaking player that either people don't want, or people can't afford. Due diligence likely, but I think it is realistic that Beane is in on this. He's holding a bag of money. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1