Bills one of 6 teams in on Leveon Bell

Josh Allen is running the wishbone. 

I think Bell is using the Bills to drive his price tag up but I really hope this isn’t true.  Not because Bell isn’t a good player but it just confirms their outdated philosophy on football. 

Edited by C.Biscuit97

6 minutes ago, JXCOL3 said:

I would be fine with this as long as we traded Shady away, and didn't give Bell an absurd amount of money.

I am ok with this. Pick up a 3rd or 4th for Shady. Dont overpay Bell. 

I would still guess he ends up with the Jets. I don't buy the Colts, Bills, or Texans as really being interested in him and I just don't know that Green Bay offers the money that the Jets do.

Just now, wppete said:

I am ok with this. Pick up a 3rd or 4th for Shady. Dont overpay Bell. 

Think a Shady trade would be closer to Shady and a 6th for a 5th or something.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Sign Bell, sign Daryl Williams, draft a WR, draft a TE, draft an OG. Night and day difference in the offense between last year and this year. 

I would be MORE then thrilled if that was to happen 

10 minutes ago, JXCOL3 said:

I would be fine with this as long as we traded Shady away, and didn't give Bell an absurd amount of money.

Bell is ALL ABOUT an absurd amount of money....like the giant pile he left on the table last year. That will NEVER make sense to me. He’s not getting that ca$h back.....ever.  

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Dear God, this would be another awful mistake and something that the bills have repeatedly done with an idiotic position and too much money

Yes, it would be truly horrible to add a dynamic two-way threat as a go-to for our young QB.

That would be the worst possible mistake imaginable.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

If the Bills were to get Bell which I highly doubt, I would get behind the decision and be excited to have a player as dynamic as he.   Once you strip away the emotion, the decision doesn't make sense similar to the AB one.  The Bills first need to have a better line and there are plenty of RB's that can look better than what they are when they have a good line blocking for them.

Get 2 more O linemen, another WR, draft a early to mid to mid-late round RB and roll with it.  Bell just doesn't make sense from my viewpoint.

4 minutes ago, colin said:

i'd take bell!  the only downside this off season is it looks like we won't grab a WR (well, not a top one anyhow).

sign bell, trade for ODB, draft OL?  we can do it!

I don't think a top WR exists in this market, but for what it's worth, I think the WRs currently available are just as good as the ones that have already signed.

• Like (+1) 1

Do people complaining about money just not get it?

We have more cap room than we could ever need.  We could easily create another ~$8 mil by trading Shady and cutting Bodine.  I can begin to understand an argument about culture, though I think that's overblown, but complaining about him costing too much money at this point screams "I have no idea what I'm talking about".

13 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I would still guess he ends up with the Jets. I don't buy the Colts, Bills, or Texans as really being interested in him and I just don't know that Green Bay offers the money that the Jets do.

Think a Shady trade would be closer to Shady and a 6th for a 5th or something.

Yeah too many people are treating Shady like a trade chip. His value is nil.