Bills one of 6 teams in on Leveon Bell

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

Hedge bets and throw a bunch of names out there. Ace reporting 

Josina Anderson not only doesn’t do that, she is pretty tied in to the Bills somehow 

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

I think Beane just likes driving the price up on the Jets.  

I could see that 

• Like (+1) 2

How sick would a 3 headed monster of Bell, Shady in his last year and Gore to carry the backfield. More than likely if we sign bell then we are trading or cutting Shady but imagine what having Shady and Bell would do if they had multiple formations of being on the field at the same time

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I think Beane just likes driving the price up on the Jets.  

Equally important as signing a player. If Beane takes out rivals on cap space by driving up the price, then he has done a great job. 

On Shady, better a year too soon than a year too late. I would like to trade him if there is any asset left. 

Edited by George C

This is one I want to stay away from.

I'm all for drafting a 3rd or 4th round back and moving on from Shady, who I think is shot, but I think its foolish to spend heavy at the RB position.

I'd much rather have $12-$15M per year be spent elsewhere on the roster, rather than at the RB position.  That would be a very foolish move and unfortunately one I could see the Bills making, because they've proven time and time again that they are a foolish franchise.

• Like (+1) 1

How anyone could be against getting one of the best RBs in the league with the best receiving skills is beyond me.  We have the money.  We have the need for real play makers.  He is not a malcontent, he just wanted to protect his worth.  Nothing wrong with that.  I would be stoked to get him.  Especially if we can get 1 or 2 more starting lineman through FA/draft.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1