Would anyone trade for Ogbah

MAJBobby

• 2 weeks later...

He's very similar to Charles Johnson and some of the other defensive ends that McDermott had in Carolina. He has some burst and strength, but is a bigger bodied defensive end, so not a pure bendy pass rusher. But I have to say I really question if he is an upgrade to Shaq Lawson. Their combine numbers are nearly identical. Ogbah is longer and lengthier. But to add, their production thus far is pretty much the same in sack numbers etc, though Ogbah has 40 starts as a full time player and Shaq has been a part time player in just 35 games, 17 starts. So I like the player, I question if he is a true upgrade. That said I do think McDermott wants to rotate 4 defensive ends and we have 3. If you can get him for a fifth, I'd do it. 

On 3/12/2019 at 8:53 AM, Bray Wyatt said:

I first read this as would you trade for Oprah lol

She was a beast of a DT before her diet.  But I'll pass. 

Is Star Jones or Rosie O'donnell available?  Rosie might be a Dangerous 3Tech if you tell her she can hurt men.

7 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He's very similar to Charles Johnson and some of the other defensive ends that McDermott had in Carolina. He has some burst and strength, but is a bigger bodied defensive end, so not a pure bendy pass rusher. But I have to say I really question if he is an upgrade to Shaq Lawson. Their combine numbers are nearly identical. Ogbah is longer and lengthier. But to add, their production thus far is pretty much the same in sack numbers etc, though Ogbah has 40 starts as a full time player and Shaq has been a part time player in just 35 games, 17 starts. So I like the player, I question if he is a true upgrade. That said I do think McDermott wants to rotate 4 defensive ends and we have 3. If you can get him for a fifth, I'd do it. 

I think Shaq is going to take a huge leap this season.

38 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Brother, if I had a nickel.. 

I don’t. Rex took him cuz he was watching his kid play there. Sure, he’s made improvements, but he had to or be on the street. He’s shown to be nothing more than adequate and usually not that high. I’d love to see it as I think he’s bought into the process. I just don’t think he has what it takes to be great.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Shaq can still be part of the DL rotation with Ogbah. 

3 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

She was a beast of a DT before her diet.  But I'll pass. 

Is Star Jones or Rosie O'donnell available?  Rosie might be a Dangerous 3Tech if you tell her she can hurt men.

Where is she now, CFL?

Ogbah i prob wouldnt send anything more than a 5th. His production has been meh

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If it’s true that the Bills have the best offer on the table, I’m guessing it’s for one of their 5ths and everyone else is offering a 6th

Sadly BillsFanatics (or whatever their name was) is SUPER unreliable, IB level. They are known for making bold claims that don't actually happen. Fingers crossed though!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Sadly BillsFanatics (or whatever their name was) is SUPER unreliable, IB level. They are known for making bold claims that don't actually happen. Fingers crossed though!

BillsFanatics latches on to ANY Twitter Bills rumor and relays it as fact. When it falls through they blame whoever started the rumor.

This Ogbah thing is a prime example. The rumor was posted on the Instagram page stories section of @thefbanalyst. Because they have 76,000 followers - that's good enough for BF to claim:

And not that there's a rumor by a single account without a checkmark and less than 100k followers....

Edited by BillsFanForever19