The Jets Are Winning Free Agency, But Will It Even Matter in 2019?

49 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Why is this still a thread?  OP should delete it, I mean Jets are a mess in FA right now.  Had two expected signees bolt on them too.  

We have had by FAR a better FA than the Jets right now, not even close.  

Shh, you'll ruin ScottLaw's high...

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Jets are a team on the rise. It may be as soon as this year. They are loading up around their young QB. We will see how it plays out but if you are a Jets fan you should be thrilled with what’s going on.

jets are on the rise. just more chum tho for the cheats.

Does somebody want to rethink the thread title?  If the Jests don't sign Bell this FA period has suddenly become a disaster.  Overpaid for Moseley, lost Paradis, had-and-then-lost Barr.

Oh wait, they got Jamison Crowder.  Yay.

52 minutes ago, eball said:

Does somebody want to rethink the thread title?  If the Jests don't sign Bell this FA period has suddenly become a disaster.  Overpaid for Moseley, lost Paradis, had-and-then-lost Barr.

Oh wait, they got Jamison Crowder.  Yay.

I wonder how much Gase and Greg play a factor in players wanting to/or not wanting to play there.

I find it funny that probably both the Jets and Dolphins were laughing at us believing AB didn't wanna go to Buffalo. Now as it stands, Barr wanted nothing to do with the Jets, Paradis signed with Carolina, Bridgewater turns down more money from Miami to stay in NO. LOL what a day

On 3/12/2019 at 8:30 AM, dave mcbride said:

They have a good QB, so yes, Bills fans should be worried when a team like that loads up on bona fide talent. Gase, who I don’t like overall, calls good offensive games (unfortunately). Williams, who I despise, has had some occasional success over the years coaching good defenses. 

EJ Manuel had a slightly better rookie season than Darnold going by QB rating ;-)     And EJ's rookie year was average at best.

16 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I'm beginning to think calling this on the first half day of Free Agency was a mistake.

One of the Winners/Losers of FA list Ibsaw this morning had the Jets as one of the winners.......because of the Barr deal. Guess they wrote that list a little too quickly......

16 hours ago, whatdrought said:

AHAHAHA! This is actually the best Free Agency thing to happen to the Bills. 

Although this is really the problem with the tampering phase- players don't have time to make decisions that respect their desires. 

Actually ,I would say the opposite, players have more time to make decisions because they cant sign anything official yet. Your agent can contact all the teams, get ideas and numbers and you have a few days to make something official.

Once FA starts and you agree on a deal, a team will have tou signing the contract as soon as you can get to their facility.