NY Attorney General opens probe into Trump's Bills bid

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

And what are these government handouts that all the Trumpers are taking? 

I suppose we’re talking about SNAP, SSI, unemployment, maybe some HEAP here and there, too.  The kind of stuff that Ricky from the trailer park needs to stay warm and fed while he Googles QAnon conspiracy theories and spends my tax dollars on MAGA gear. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Letitia James, New York's attorney general, seems disinterested in addressing any of New York's systemic criminal issues.  Instead, like Ahab pursuing Moby-Dick, she has one obsessive goal: destroying Donald Trump and his family.  Indeed, that was a significant part of her election platform.  All of her efforts have culminated in a 220-page civil suit against Trump, his children, and the Trump Organization, claiming that the Trump businesses overvalued their properties.  The complaint apparently goes through property after property, identifying the value the Trump Organization gave for the property and then giving James's estimation of those property values.  It sounds like a stinker of a case.

Trump being Trump was not shy about attacking James for her unhinged, vindictive effort to destroy him for daring to win the 2016 election, and his family, too.  (You can tell she's worried that Ivanka, Eric, and Donald Jr. could all run for office successfully if they wanted.)

You just need to see a couple of videos to understand James's Ahab-like obsession with destroying Trump:

more at the link: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/new_york_ag_letitia_james_continues_her_obsessive_quest_to_destroy_trump.html

So Letty is an appraiser now?  LOL!  And she can do a better job than the banks did?  LOL!

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

So Letty is an appraiser now?  LOL!  And she can do a better job than the banks did?  LOL!

If she is claiming his property values are lower than what he claimed does that mean NY property is not worth as much as usually thought? But her claims that she a superior appraiser is a joke because even very successful people can disagree on an assessment, on Netflix they have a show like shark tank with real estate and these experts can value a house by 30% differently. 

3 hours ago, 716er said:

Weird a bunch of random dudes fantasizing about some other dude's career. 

Weird a dude fantasizing about a bunch of dudes' fantasies.  No worries though, we don't hold that against you. 

It's your terrible personality that we hold against you. 😱 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I'm totally ok with it. He had a rigged jury in the impeachments. Time to stake the deck against this criminal. He is an enemy of the republic and a friend of the enemies of freedom. He does not follow any ethics and fighting fire with fire is fine with me. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight 

I just wanted to make sure that was your stance when the same stuff starts happening to folks on your side of the fence after the midterms. 

Edited by Tenhigh

Just now, Tenhigh said:

I just wanted to make sure that was your stance when the same stuff starts happening to folks on your side of the fence after the midterms. 

Saying it twice doesn't make you look any smarter.

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I suppose we’re talking about SNAP, SSI, unemployment, maybe some HEAP here and there, too.  The kind of stuff that Ricky from the trailer park needs to stay warm and fed while he Googles QAnon conspiracy theories and spends my tax dollars on MAGA gear. 

So you have a problem with. Trump supporters staying warm and fed?  Gee what a nice guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/23/2022 at 10:56 AM, Tiberius said:

If New Yorkers don't pay their fair taxes, like Trump, then we all are hurt by it 

What? It’s obvious your sucking the government teat.  You don’t pay taxes.  Why would Trump inflate his net worth?  That would just inflate his taxes.  Girls like you should just stay in the kitchen and do what you’re told.  Leave the opinions to the men.  What a mess.  

26 minutes ago, Irv said:

What? It’s obvious your sucking the government teat.  You don’t pay taxes.  Why would Trump inflate his net worth?  That would just inflate his taxes.  Girls like you should just stay in the kitchen and do what you’re told.  Leave the opinions to the men.  What a mess.  

He is cheating us 

Just like he murdered those cops at the capital. Your Trump killed those cops