NY Attorney General opens probe into Trump's Bills bid

55 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Bask in your blissful vacancy. Just wait until reality bites you in the ass.........

Do you have anything serious or well thought out to post? Maybe you just want to address your feelings, eh?

6 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I lead a very busy life, and I can't be bothered debating with the likes of you.

You barely know what day it is......

I look at it in a different way. I think you know when you are in over your head and can't compete with people who are more knowledgeable and intelligent than you are.

Edited by 3rdnlng

I feel stupid. I keep getting amazed at how easily persuaded these people are by headlines. Thanks to PPP for teaching me how to read more and post less when I'm not educated on topics.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I feel stupid. I keep getting amazed at how easily persuaded these people are by headlines. Thanks to PPP for teaching me how to read more and post less when I'm not educated on topics.

It is striking how few people read below the headlines, certainly no more than a paragraph or two. And that is why the MSM can get away with so much... they know people do not read.  It is very distressing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is striking how few people read below the headlines, certainly no more than a paragraph or two. And that is why the MSM can get away with so much... they know people do not read.  It is very distressing. 

What's even more distressing is that people then create memes, which end up being the talking points they use as evidence for those headlines they never read.  The stupid picture associated with the meme is the hook.  I hope no one seriously believes that belittling others intelligence is the way to educate them, re-educate(re-program), or change their voting.  

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

What's even more distressing is that people then create memes, which end up being the talking points they use as evidence for those headlines they never read.  The stupid picture associated with the meme is the hook.  I hope no one seriously believes that belittling others intelligence is the way to educate them, re-educate(re-program), or change their voting.  

I think you might be referring to me. I have no desire to educate that ignorant ass. I've never seen him even once post something that was in the least bit knowledgeable. He just repeats stuff from places like Huff Post.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think you might be referring to me. I have no desire to educate that ignorant ass. I've never seen him even once post something that was in the least bit knowledgeable. He just repeats stuff from places like Huff Post.

I was not referring to you.  I don't really debate politics anymore, so I'll avoid arguments.  I was just making an observation I had of misinformation in general.  

40 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I was not referring to you.  I don't really debate politics anymore, so I'll avoid arguments.  I was just making an observation I had of misinformation in general.  

Do you know what this sub forum is all about?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you know what this sub forum is all about?

Yes, but it's up to me if I want to dip my toes in the sand, or search out those who hold deep in muddy water.  I've scanned around enough to know what this is about.  I don't believe most people debate in good faith, so if there are some of the chosen few, that may change my depth.  For now, I'm just chatting and getting to know people.  It's possible I learn something along the way.  

The President speaking with Breitbart from the Oval office:

“So here’s the thing—it’s so terrible what’s happening,” Trump said when asked by Breitbart News Washington Political Editor Matthew Boyle about how the left is fighting hard. “You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that’s all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.”

The left better back off or the cops, military, and Bikers for Trump will get rough and it will be very bad for them, very bad. A message from your President, the most Presidential President of all time, only Lincoln even comes close. MAGA!!!

2 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

There's a lot of truth to this statement. One of my earlier times visiting this side of the board I came in to shove an unemployment number in leftist faces when Bush was president. It wasn't even a significant number. Just a small drop, and there was some stupid reason for it, but I crowed about it before it was quickly shoved up my left nostil and pulled out my ear by pretty much everyone here.

I went back to TBD where I complained about what a crazy schitthole PPP was.

At one point I came back just to read, and I kept reading, and it dawned on me that what happened was my problem. I was like gator; just spouting off a headline with no knowledge about the topic at all. RMPL is best learned here.

Plus, you get the added benefit of realizing how ridiculous the momma bears are on TBD. 

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 years later...