NY Attorney General opens probe into Trump's Bills bid

26 minutes ago, Yav said:

Um, Hillary Clinton committed treason and lied to Congress about it, are you calling for her to face the firing squad?

Yes.

Why does it have to be one or the other?  I abhored both canidates in the 2016 election.  Saddest part is, I neither canidate could have won against anyone else.  Just because I hate a good number of things Trump's done (still waiting for the mexicans to pay for the wall...) doesn't mean democrats past or present get a free pass. I'd be tickled to see Trump and Hillary in the same cell, tbh.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Also, this response is why I don't talk politics any more.  I mean, you don't really even know what I think (I oppose the border wall, but I also think the Democrats' tactics on Trump are counter productive), and you just in the most condescending way, without the slightest bit of engagement, went straight to an insult.  Like, what is the point?  

This is every reason the political state of country is so terrible. 

you're right, I'm sorry

Edited by Jobot

4 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Every Democrat constantly looking for a new way to take him down. 

...glad Albany is concentrating on doing the people's business...........and we thought Silver & Bruno were the ONLY problems...SMH...........

25 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

What’s the sad part ?   I’ll hang up and listen 

Did you have to wait 2 and a half minutes for your caramel macchiato this morning ? 

?? Good one KGB !!! 

But you know what’s really sad ? 

That thousands of people ( every day ) some of which are even risking their lives to come to this Horrible country ( ?? ) legally or illegality , I mean it’s sooo bad here that building a wall is not enough from stopping people to come to this HORRIBLE country we need drones, surveillance , ICE=KKK , even military and that still not enough to keep people from all over the world to come to this HORRIBLE HORRIBLE  country 

17 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

What’s the sad part ?   I’ll hang up and listen 

Did you have to wait 2 and a half minutes for your caramel macchiato this morning ? 

I think people need to spend time in a 3rd world country, the come back, and tell me how bad America is. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Oh ok, cool story. Nice logic. 

Its very good logic.  

Hopefully the Mods shut this crap down soon.  Although I agree we need to have a legit discussion, I do not feel we need to have it here.

20 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:lol: Keep melting down. You sure seem rational.

You know I used to be upset, now I just feel sorry for you.

38 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Sorry I don't understand your reference. I see things differently then you and find the most of the country a sad joke..don't really care much anymore. Not worth my time or effort. You can have it.. I;'m just going to enjoy the rest of my days laughing at the stupidity that keeps coming

Are you going to ENJOY the rest of your days here in the US ? 

42 minutes ago, Darth Bill said:

Right, walls don't work. I think all the prisons and jails in the country should remove their walls and fences. It will be much safer to have prisoners running across border then trying to tunnel under or climb over them!

They already do.  You mean more criminals.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Is it fraud if you don't gain from it, though?  I mean, how do you investigate someone for fraudulently failing to buy a football team?  

Could still be money laundering, though...and Deutsche Bank's been under investigation for a while for money laundering.  This is just an expansion of that.

Well, attempted crime then, at the least.  We do that for other criminal acts that fail.  Attempted fraud, blackmail, murder, etc...

48 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Sorry I don't understand your reference. I see things differently then you and find the most of the country a sad joke..don't really care much anymore. Not worth my time or effort. You can have it.. I;'m just going to enjoy the rest of my days laughing at the stupidity that keeps coming

Can you elaborate on the sad joke part ? 

Just now, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I didn't read every post in here, so not sure if this was mentioned. 

How would you feel if you were Terry Pegula, and you increased your bid on the Bills by a couple 100 million because you thought you had to outbid Trump? Only to find out later that Trump's bid was (allegedly) fraudulent? 

I'd feel depressed