NY Attorney General opens probe into Trump's Bills bid

3 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Every Democrat constantly looking for a new way to take him down. 

He's doing that to himself, and I would surmise this particular investigation is tied into the other investigations into Trump's businesses/charities.  It's a puzzle piece not THE piece.  Shady old fool can't keep his mouth shut.  I hope he takes credit for his demise since he likes to take credit for everything else.

• Like (+1) 2

The inquiry by Ms. James’s office is a civil investigation, not a criminal one, although its focus and scope were unclear.

The attorney general has broad authority under state law to investigate fraud and can fine — or in extreme cases, go to court to try to dissolve — a business that is found to have engaged in repeated illegality.

Mr. Trump worked with a small United States-based unit of Deutsche Bank that serves ultra-wealthy people. The unit lent Mr. Trump more than $100 million in 2012 to pay for the Doral golf resort and $170 million in 2015 to transform the Old Post Office Building in Washington into a luxury hotel.

seems to me the Banks OWN all his properties 

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The inquiry by Ms. James’s office is a civil investigation, not a criminal one, although its focus and scope were unclear.

The attorney general has broad authority under state law to investigate fraud and can fine — or in extreme cases, go to court to try to dissolve — a business that is found to have engaged in repeated illegality.

Mr. Trump worked with a small United States-based unit of Deutsche Bank that serves ultra-wealthy people. The unit lent Mr. Trump more than $100 million in 2012 to pay for the Doral golf resort and $170 million in 2015 to transform the Old Post Office Building in Washington into a luxury hotel.

seems to me the Banks OWN all his properties 

Just like the bank most likely owns your house. It's apparent, throughout this thread that you don't know anything about business or real estate.

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

Yep, 4 more years in the White House 

to be honest I'll just laugh hysterically at how far this country has stooped by that point.. But I really don't care. I have 20 30 years on the planet and I'm not going to pay much attention to the USA and its government patheticness. How sad is this country right now.. Pretty ***** sad

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

It has already been clearly established that there is only one reason why I could possibly support a border wall.... because I’m a terrible human being.

Seriously, I wish people were allowed to have a real conversation about this subject, but I’m afraid it’s not really possible anymore.

It’s sad.    

Oh ok, cool story. Nice logic. 

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

It has already been clearly established that there is only one reason why I could possibly support a border wall.... because I’m a terrible human being.

Seriously, I wish people were allowed to have a real conversation about this subject, but I’m afraid it’s not really possible anymore.

It’s sad.    

It is.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Sounds like you're arguing that white collar crime isn't taken serious in this country which we're in agreement. Maybe if we stopped locking up brown/black kids for weed we could use our resources better.

Tax Law, Campaign Finance Law, Obstruction of Justice, Perjury, Witness Tampering, etc, etc, etc

Um, Hillary Clinton committed treason and lied to Congress about it, are you calling for her to face the firing squad?

15 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

to be honest I'll just laugh hysterically at how far this country has stooped by that point.. But I really don't care. I have 20 30 years on the planet and I'm not going to pay much attention to the USA and its government patheticness. How sad is this country right now.. Pretty ***** sad

What’s the sad part ?   I’ll hang up and listen 

Did you have to wait 2 and a half minutes for your caramel macchiato this morning ? 

Edited by Teddy KGB

2 hours ago, Putin said:

But , but , but walls don’t work you can just climb over , or , or or dig under !

Right, walls don't work. I think all the prisons and jails in the country should remove their walls and fences. It will be much safer to have prisoners running across border then trying to tunnel under or climb over them!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

What’s the sad part ?   I’ll hang up and listen 

Did you have to wait 2 and a half minutes for your caramel macchiato this morning ? 

Sorry I don't understand your reference. I see things differently then you and find the most of the country a sad joke..don't really care much anymore. Not worth my time or effort. You can have it.. I;'m just going to enjoy the rest of my days laughing at the stupidity that keeps coming

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

764427e7dc9208facac6505762a0c46e.jpg

May my president enjoy jail. 

Is that better my snowflake?  

It’s kinda fun to see which logical minds are trumpers. Kinda explains a lot. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

May my president enjoy jail. 

Is that better my snowflake?  

It’s kinda fun to see which logical minds are trumpers. Kinda explains a lot. 

:lol: Keep melting down. You sure seem rational.

• Like (+1) 2