NY Attorney General opens probe into Trump's Bills bid

4 minutes ago, Plano said:

Trump is such a ***** idiot, literally no idea how he was elected into office.

Yes, he is, but he ran against bigger idiots

5 minutes ago, Plano said:

He'll get impeached soon enough, though. About time. He's a complete joke. Every word that comes out of his mouth is utter BS.

Probably not.  In speaker Pelosi's words, "he's not worth it"...and if 2+ years of hard investigation didn't give them something impeachment-worthy, it's probably not coming.

6 minutes ago, Plano said:

And yes, I'm a registered republican, ***** with me.

I'm a registered independent...no.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/11293236/donald-trump-advances-next-round-bidding-buffalo-bills

"Mr. Trump's significant wealth, name recognition and real estate knowledge makes him a viable option," Cohen said.

Trump is bidding on his own after electing against being joined by partners. He is prepared to make an all-cash offer.

Such a fraud ... His cash offer was a loan from a bank!!!

Incredibly ignorant comment.

His offer was in cash to the seller, that is what is called an all cash offer.  If he got the cash from a loan from a bank or from cash on hand is irrelevant, it was an all cash offer.

Total fail. 

What scares me most is the fanatical partisan opinions here.  Either you support Trump, in which case we should be demanding a wall (Weren't the Mexicans paying for it?), and any inquiry into Trump is harassment by democrats who should just leave Trump alone, as the man can obviously do no wrong...or...you support the democrats, everything Trump has done has been wrong and likely criminal, and anything he proposes should be shot down.  There is no middle ground, not even a pretense.

That being said, back on point, if there is the possibility a crime was commited, in this case fraud, it should be investigated regardless of whether Trump is President or just a shoe shine boy.  Crime is crime.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, row_33 said:

NO POLITICS PLEASE

they won't listen

Boys will be boys  = idiots will be idiots

3 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

It has nothing to do with the NFL product on the field or off. Does it?

Does Bob Kraft getting a Rub and Tug have anything to to with the Bills?

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, row_33 said:

NO POLITICS PLEASE

^^^^^This. I know I know, I didn't have to open the thread. But TBD is definitely a place I like to go to as part of getting away from the daily noise, including politics. Isn't there a subforum somewhere way away from the main page where this can go?

• Like (+1) 2

I know  = idiots will be idiots is harsh 

but damn man (or woman)  get a friggen grip.  

Don's possible FRAUD to purchase the Bills is the topic 

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

^^^^^This. I know I know, I didn't have to open the thread. But TBD is definitely a place I like to go to as part of getting away from the daily noise, including politics. Isn't there a subforum somewhere way away from the main page where this can go?

your wish will be granted when they move this to the PPP 

it is but a report post away from going there 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

they won't listen

Boys will be boys  = idiots will be idiots

Does Bob Kraft getting a Rub and Tug have anything to to with the Bills?

He’s the owner of the current Super Bowl champs. At least that has something to do with football. Trump has nothing to do with the Bills or any other NFL team. 

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

What a loser 

So glad the NFL knew he was a fraud.  

Not as long as people remain civil and cool headed 

leave the political crap out of it and discuss the nature of the "loan" he tried to secure when he (I'm sure) said he had the financing.  

Christ I'd bet everyone here (or) at least 98% didn't want Don to buy the Bills 

After the USFL disaster, I wanted him nowhere near the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, The Red King said:

What scares me most is the fanatical partisan opinions here.  Either you support Trump, in which case we should be demanding a wall (Weren't the Mexicans paying for it?), and any inquiry into Trump is harassment by democrats who should just leave Trump alone, as the man can obviously do no wrong...or...you support the democrats, everything Trump has done has been wrong and likely criminal, and anything he proposes should be shot down.  There is no middle ground, not even a pretense.

That being said, back on point, if there is the possibility a crime was commited, in this case fraud, it should be investigated regardless of whether Trump is President or just a shoe shine boy.  Crime is crime.

He is definitely the most polarizing political figure I can ever remember. That is why the Russia probe is so pointless too. It doesn’t matter what any of this “turns up”. You either support Trump or don’t. In which case everything will be spun through your rose colored glasses. The Russia Probe for example. If you don’t like Trump, he rigged the election. If you like Trump, it’s a Democratic witch hunt. 

22 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Is it fraud if you don't gain from it, though?  I mean, how do you investigate someone for fraudulently failing to buy a football team?  

Could still be money laundering, though...and Deutsche Bank's been under investigation for a while for money laundering.  This is just an expansion of that.