NY Attorney General opens probe into Trump's Bills bid

12 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Hillary Clinton was investigated over the span of 24 years. No indictments. ...But butthurt Trump is enduring a 'witch hunt', as a significant percentage of his Administration is in, or going to, the slammer.

Who, besides Flynn (and that’s still an open question)?

3 minutes ago, nucci said:

Probably best to ask his former National Security advisor ,  campaign manager, former lawyer, and other members of his campaign before they go to jail

You clearly have not had the opportunity to discuss this subject with people who are very knowledgeable about it and could enlighten you. This is not the place for it though.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Every Democrat constantly looking for a new way to take him down. 

I hate when we demonize groups of people.

I fought in a war with honorable Americans who were Democrats.  I also fought alongside honorable Americans who were Republicans.

Both sides have good people and both sides have people who we might wish were better.  

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

The fact that border wall funding was supported by the Democrats until Trump started suggesting it tells you everything you need to know. 

The fact that you think you know what facts are tells you everything you need to know.

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

This thread...

giphy.gif

Yeah, asking this community to leave politics out of it and simply discuss the story was never going to happen.

It'll be closed down in another few pages I reckon.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Hillary Clinton was investigated over the span of 24 years. No indictments. ...

Was she never indicted because she didn't do anything wrong?

Or because certain politicians are above the law?

10 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

But butthurt Trump is enduring a 'witch hunt', as a significant percentage of his Administration is in, or going to, the slammer.

The federal government's top officials in the FBI and DOJ have been digging into Trump (and anyone loosely associated with him) for over two years, desperate to find anything that will bring him down.  These are the most powerful and connected investigators in the entire world.  All they have found is a half-dozen individuals who have committed tax fraud.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Your tax dollars at work, silly investigations, putting babies to death, paying health care and education for illegal immigrants, so glad I moved out of that state

The only children who have died from government action are the immigrant children who died in border detention camps.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Jobot said:

The fact that you think you know what facts are tells you everything you need to know.

Also, this response is why I don't talk politics any more.  I mean, you don't really even know what I think (I oppose the border wall, but I also think the Democrats' tactics on Trump are counter productive), and you just in the most condescending way, without the slightest bit of engagement, went straight to an insult.  Like, what is the point?  

This is every reason the political state of country is so terrible. 

Trump is such a ***** idiot, literally no idea how he was elected into office.

He'll get impeached soon enough, though. About time. He's a complete joke. Every word that comes out of his mouth is utter BS.

And yes, I'm a registered republican, ***** with me.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

The only children who have died from government action are the immigrant children who died in border detention camps.

I think he was referring to Dilation and Afterbirth Abortion. Two children have died in detention camp medical facilities after they arrived from Central America already ill.

All this investigation will reveal is that Trump only has about $200 in the bank, all of his other "wealth" is actually in Russian and Chinese mobster's hands, and the Saudis are now helping prop-up he and his son-in-law. A group of members on this board could have put forth a more viable bid to have purchased the Bills than Trump.