NY Attorney General opens probe into Trump's Bills bid

1 hour ago, nucci said:

He's doing that all by himself

You're kidding right?  The left has done nothing but throw bull#### at the wall in an attempt to see if anything sticks for 2 solid years.  Still nothing but ***** stains on their walls.  It's getting to be pretty desperate.

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c879abf334e774951

LOL "both sides do it", ya sure but one side does it to the EXTREME, and has  95% of the news/media on their side. And the 5% that isn't they try to silence.

Edited by Mrbojanglezs
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

It has already been clearly established that there is only one reason why I could possibly support a border wall.... because I’m a terrible human being.

Seriously, I wish people were allowed to have a real conversation about this subject, but I’m afraid it’s not really possible anymore.

It’s sad.    

The fact that border wall funding was supported by the Democrats until Trump started suggesting it tells you everything you need to know. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

It has already been clearly established that there is only one reason why I could possibly support a border wall.... because I’m a terrible human being.

I wish people were allowed to have a real conversation about this subject, but I’m afraid it’s not really possible anymore.

It’s sad.    

This subject has been discussed thoroughly in PPP where this thread should go.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

We would have been lucky to have lord emperor Trump as our leader!  

Business is business,  feminist dems will be dems.  Can we get back to football?

391F292A-F35B-4D59-A182-E70263245AAB.jpeg

His hands are too big in that image. 

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, xsoldier54 said:

You're kidding right?  The left has done nothing but throw bull#### at the wall in an attempt to see if anything sticks for 2 solid years.  Still nothing but ***** stains on their walls.  It's getting to be pretty desperate.

If only there was any evidence of the Republicans holding hearings and investigations in to the Obama administration

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Just another opposing politician trying to take down the other side.  Both sides do it.

The bid was submitted nearly 5 years ago.  What's the true purpose of doing this now?  Did the previous 2 AGs miss this and the current one all of a sudden figure it out? I doubt it. 

Seems like the fans of the Law and Order President don't really like laws or order.

6 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Hillary Clinton was investigated over the span of 24 years. No indictments. ...But butthurt Trump is enduring a 'witch hunt', as a significant percentage of his Administration is in, or going to, the slammer.

There's no reasoning with these folks. They love being victims and refuse to do any self reflection. 

Edited by FeelingOnYouboty
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

The bid was submitted nearly 5 years ago.  What's the true purpose of doing this now?  Did the previous 2 AGs miss this and the current one all of a sudden figure it out? I doubt it. 

Sounds like you're arguing that white collar crime isn't taken serious in this country which we're in agreement. Maybe if we stopped locking up brown/black kids for weed we could use our resources better.

Just now, Mrbojanglezs said:

And what laws have been broken? 

Tax Law, Campaign Finance Law, Obstruction of Justice, Perjury, Witness Tampering, etc, etc, etc

Edited by FeelingOnYouboty
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

And what laws have been broken? 

Probably best to ask his former National Security advisor ,  campaign manager, former lawyer, and other members of his campaign before they go to jail

7 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Your tax dollars at work, silly investigations, putting babies to death, paying health care and education for illegal immigrants, so glad I moved out of that state

Yea I'd rather see them fund a wall.