TY Neshke OT/G

Ty Neshke would be a great addition to our line if we can get him for a 3yr deal at around 18mil .  Neshke is 33yrs old but has started 16gms over the last 4 seasons. He's graded out pretty good at around 70 on PFF.  Neshke is huge 6'8 330lbs and can play multiple positions on the line LT/LG/RT.

I would sign him even if we get D Williams because he gives us flexibility on the line whether if he finds a starting role on the line or if he's a bkup. I think he can start I watched him step in for Trent Williams these last couple yrs and filled in very nicely he was a fan favorite in Washington. 6mil per yr won't be bad for the security this guy can bring us being a switch tackle at moment notice. Go get him McBeane .

Another bonus to signing Neshke is if we don't land D Will we won't be forced to draft a tackle early in the draft. We can afford to draft a guy in the mid rds and develop him behind Neshke or by the very least we can push the tackle spot to next yrs draft. 

Btw if I'm Beane I'm still spending big on the line and I would still try to sign Saffold, D Williams and Neshke. 

Edited by BillsFan1988
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Experts here think Saffold is too old at 30..,

Just sayin..

Everyone has an opinion but Offensive lineman can play at a high level until there mid 30s . Neshke doesn't have the wear and tear of a guy that started all his career also.  I'm just saying he would be a nice addition to our team.  He fits the Mcd way being a flexible player that has worked really hard to get to this pt.

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS locked this topic