Hey noobs...

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Welcome.  Since some noobs here cant seem to look for threads before starting the same threads over and over again I thought I would help you out with understanding the rules to help avoid getting in trouble with the mods :)

First rule of fight club is to check the board to see if the thread already exists before posting a story. 

Second rule of fight club is to check the board to see if the thread already exists before posting a story.  

Wanna guess what the 3rd rule of fight club is?

-

-

-

-

-

Yup, you guessed it.  3rd rule is to stand at the edge of a cliff contemplating jumping while freaking out in first 6 hours of Free Agency that Bills are napping and all is doomed.

Welcome to fight club. 

Noobs? A very experienced poster started a duplicate yesterday. Rather than delete it when he saw that he let it ride. When finally merged his stuff ended below the original.

clue: if one post says started 10 minutes ago and yours says started 8 minutes ago you weren’t first. Quickly delete your post, no harm done.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Welcome.  Since some noobs here cant seem to look for threads before starting the same threads over and over again I thought I would help you out with understanding the rules to help avoid getting in trouble with the mods :)

First rule of fight club is to check the board to see if the thread already exists before posting a story. 

Second rule of fight club is to check the board to see if the thread already exists before posting a story.  

-

-

-

-

-

Yup, you guessed it.  3rd rule is to stand at the edge of a cliff contemplating jumping while freaking out in first 6 hours of Free Agency that Bills are napping and all is doomed.

Welcome to fight club. 

Unless I'm missing something we're allowed to talk about fight club.  Is that correct?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

-

-

-

-

-

Welcome to fight club. 

Wait  .. are you actually telling people to not make duplicate threads?   how odd .....  It seems you criticize me when I do it.  

now don't get nasty.  If I am wrong I apologize ....  If I'm not .......  

8 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I think another thing ( rule?) to consider at all times,  but is particularly true during free agency..

If the twitter quote you are referring to in your new thread is older then 5 minutes, someone has already posted it..

Additionally, if you found the link on TBD, the link has already been posted on TBD. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

This just in:  the United States declares its independence from England.

Congrats on scooping Yolo with this! At last I can enjoy my evening cup of Earl Grey without tossing it over my backyard fence, you know, resistance and all that. :D

• Haha (+1) 1