Hey noobs...

Welcome.  Since some noobs here cant seem to look for threads before starting the same threads over and over again I thought I would help you out with understanding the rules to help avoid getting in trouble with the mods :)

First rule of fight club is to check the board to see if the thread already exists before posting a story. 

Second rule of fight club is to check the board to see if the thread already exists before posting a story.  

Wanna guess what the 3rd rule of fight club is?

-

-

-

-

-

Yup, you guessed it.  3rd rule is to stand at the edge of a cliff contemplating jumping while freaking out in first 6 hours of Free Agency that Bills are napping and all is doomed.

Welcome to fight club. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

The third rule is why I only passively follow free agency news the first day.  Can't handle watching idiots freak out over nothing.

You will fit in nicely around here.  Welcome aboard :)

Is there a fourth rule? I’m a rule follower. 

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

1st time I’ve issued a warning after just one post. Gotta be a record of some kind...

I think I missed that.... but BRAVO! 

3 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

The third rule is why I only passively follow free agency news the first day.  Can't handle watching idiots freak out over nothing.

But wait! I left dejected a few hours ago since I was told by a not insignificant amount of posters on here that we were doomed and all is lost because Beane broke the bank for 2 mill on Gore...you mean the hot takes are not spot on after all??;)

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

1st time I’ve issued a warning after just one post. Gotta be a record of some kind...

Hahaha I know, I was literally laughing out loud when I saw that.  Figured I would try and throw them a bone as its been a bit much and its only first day of non tampering period, we havent even gotten to real FA yet haha.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I kind of hated to shut it down. The responses were Epic!

Bills sign AB

Kennedy shot dead in Dallas

Man lands on the Moon!

??

The humor here is worth the price of admission!

Yes, I was rather enjoying the responses.  We all knew it was coming, so glad to see some got some good ones in before it happened ha

Edited by Alphadawg7

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Yes, I was rather enjoying the responses.  We all knew it was coming, so glad to see some got some good ones in before it happened ha

Gotta be quick around here. We answered the bell like a Boss! It’s like we lie in wait..

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I kind of hated to shut it down. The responses were Epic!

Bills sign AB

Kennedy shot dead in Dallas

Man lands on the Moon!

??

The humor here is worth the price of admission!

This just in:  the United States declares its independence from England.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Welcome.  Since some noobs here cant seem to look for threads before starting the same threads over and over again I thought I would help you out with understanding the rules to help avoid getting in trouble with the mods :)

First rule of fight club is to check the board to see if the thread already exists before posting a story.  Second rule of fight club is to check the board to see if the thread already exists before posting a story.  Wanna guess what the 3rd rule of fight club is?

-

-

-

-

-

Yup, you guessed it.  3rd rule is to stand at the edge of a cliff contemplating jumping while freaking out in first 6 hours of Free Agency that Bills are napping and all is doomed.

Welcome to fight club. 

Thank you!... ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

But wait! I left dejected a few hours ago since I was told by a not insignificant amount of posters on here that we were doomed and all is lost because Beane broke the bank for 2 mill on Gore...you mean the hot takes are not spot on after all??;)

I mean how dare Beane spend a whole 2 mil out of our paltry cap space to grab someone who averaged 4.6 ypc, is a consummate professional and positive presence for whatever RB we draft, and can block like few others.

Haven't they heard he's OLD?

• Haha (+1) 1