Barr to Jets

MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I think people know where he WAS played with the Vikings.  They (like myself) are just projecting him as a pass rusher.  I think it might be his best position.

I hear ya. But Mike Zimmer is one of the best defensive minds in the business, and it seems unlikely to me that if Barr has untapped pass rushing potential, Zimmer failed to tap it.

I guess time will tell.

• Like (+1) 3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wow.  Give Jets credit for spending like you should when you have your QB on his rookie deal.  I think Barr is worth half of that per year, but sometimes you've got to overspend.

Are the Jets planning on playing with a 20 man roster?  They have an insane # of their own guys to sign, committed $10 mil per to a Guard, just dropped $15 mil per for Barr, are poised to make Paradis the highest paid C, signed a bunch of garbage WRs  and are linked to Moseley and Bell.  

Tf....?

Edited by SCBills

2015 was his best year, he has not been very good in coverage the last 3 years. He was on a pff list for the 5 fas most likely to be overpaid. He might be a decent pass rushing olb but 14 million is a lot to pay for that. Glad the Jets are burning through their cash, when the dust settles there will be a lot of good players still unsigned who will sign for good value. 

If the Bills are gonna spend big at all I am hoping for a tackle, Williams or James.

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Woah that's crazy expensive. I thought he would get like $9 million a year.

Can someone explain how Devin Funchess and Anthony Barr end up getting paid more than Mitch Morse?

Center is considered a much less premium position