The New Covington Kids Thread Since The Old One

Was Hijacked By Its Own Creator.

Gleeful Gator, aka Tiberius changed the title to try to change the subject of his own thread. He did this because he was embarrassed that his original premise was thoroughly debunked. This was his OP in the other thread:

Just disgusting, racist punks! This is the hateful garbage Trump is enabling. 

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/congresswoman-condemns-students-mocking-native-american-man-in-video

Rep. Deb Haaland (D-NM) on Saturday condemned students shown in a video mocking and yelling at a Native American man at the first annual Indigenous Peoples March the previous day.

At one point in the footage, a woman tells the students: “You guys are acting like a mob, that’s what’s going on. ***** mob mentality. It’s awesome, because you guys are what, like 16? How old are you?”

Some of the students mocking Phillips in the video are wearing Trump campaign apparel. Others are wearing Covington Catholic High School gear.

TPM’s request for comment to the Kentucky school’s principal and assistant principals has gone unanswered. A school calendar for Covington Catholic shows that students were planning on being in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 18 and 19 for the March for Life, an anti-abortion event.

In a statement released to the Cincinnati Inquirer, the Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High said:

Edited 4 hours ago by Tiberius

Please post your thoughts about the Covington Kids in this thread.

• Like (+1) 1

Well, my thoughts are... I hope they are so rich when this is over that their great-great-great grandchildren can't spend it all. ***** #######s in the MSM picking on some 16 year old kids and spreading lies that will follow them throughout their lives.

Lawsuits:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

The mods should merge Tibs thread into this one...

What a chickenshit for changing the title. 

I believe he'd become the thread owner again, allowing him to again change the thread title to something stupid having nothing to do with the original topic. 

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I believe he'd become the thread owner again, allowing him to again change the thread title to something stupid having nothing to do with the original topic. 

That's true. I honestly was surprised he didn't once things went sour for him regarding the story. I'm surprised he even did it so late in the game. It makes it even more of a subject by deleting it in shame. 

9 minutes ago, Paulus said:

That's true. I honestly was surprised he didn't once things went sour for him regarding the story. I'm surprised he even did it so late in the game. It makes it even more of a subject by deleting it in shame. 

When he finally gets banned we'll have to muster him out with a yellow stripe down his back.

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Pus like you would need the help.  You are the yellow one, you low life bum 

You have no interest in an honest debate.  Your thread was about the Covington boys was quickly debunked as Media driven fake news and couldn't face that fact.  Rather than just let it go you had to re-purpose it into more fake news and lies about Trump which, as the Covington story aptly pointed out, is entirely media driven.

So I will post this apt meme for you once more...

plz-stop-post.jpg?1311984584

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bdutton said:

You have no interest in an honest debate.  Your thread was about the Covington boys was quickly debunked as Media driven fake news and couldn't face that fact.  Rather than just let it go you had to re-purpose it into more fake news and lies about Trump which, as the Covington story aptly pointed out, is entirely media driven.

i think the Soros Cubicle Farm Oligarch informed them that they needed to deflect, hence the re-title.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yeah I ***** up. I really should have waited until all the facts came out.  Then I really shouldn't have doubled down with changing the title of the thread.  Especially making it about Trump dividing the country.  I'll really will try harder but you all have to realize I was dropped on my head as a child. Not that that is an excuse just a reason.  

Good job man.  Good to see you coming around.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bdutton said:

The deep State made me do it. How's that for real news and honest debate. If you cared about honest debate you'd challenge all the fake news and total nonsense posted on here by right wingers. But you don't, which makes you a total hypocrite. So eat some hot stuff 

16 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Poor Tibs. I don’t hate you @Tiberius  

That was really weird when you changed the thread title though. Classic Tibs move. 

I just thought it was funny. 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yeah I ***** up. I really should have waited until all the facts came out.  Then I really shouldn't have doubled down with changing the title of the thread.  Especially making it about Trump dividing the country.  I'll really will try harder but you all have to realize I was dropped on my head as a child. Not that that is an excuse just a reason.  

I messed up as well before the facts, but from another angle.

Thanks!

Omg! Is this the same church? 

https://www.baltimoresun.com/bal-te.church04jun04-story.html

COVINGTON, Ky. - Marking the largest settlement yet in the Roman Catholic Church's sexual abuse crisis, the Covington Diocese said yesterday that it had agreed to pay up to $120 million to alleged victims of child molestation.

The amount, which must be approved by the Boone County Circuit Court, would eclipse a $100 million settlement reached by the Orange County, Calif., diocese last year involving 90 victims, and an $85 million settlement reached two years ago with 552 victims by the Boston Archdiocese, where the scandal erupted in 2002.

The announcement came after more than a year of negotiations after the filing of a class-action suit against the Covington Diocese in February 2003 on behalf of more than 100 alleged victims. The suit said the diocese had covered up the abuse over a 50-year period.

"After personally meeting with more than 70 victims, I am painfully aware that no amount of money can compensate for the harm these victims suffered as innocent children," the Most Rev. Roger Foys, bishop of the diocese, said in a statement yesterday. Foys, who became bishop in July 2002, apologized to those who reported abuse and "were not treated with respect and courtesy when they came forth."