C Mitch Morse (Chiefs) to the Bills

8 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

Here's an interesting reaction from a NY Jet fan perspective...

Wait....

This NEW YORK JETS fan was articulate, optimistic, and complimentary of the Buffalo Bills.

What the hell did I just watch?!

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I always have issues knowing how good an offensive line signing is due to a lineman does not have "highlights" as much as mistakes. Basically it takes a long time to determine if a guy is good and i do not have the time to watch but all the stats say this is a good signing and i am happy we got him for less than a good tackle price.

It also depends a lot on the guys around him.  An incompetent guard can make an otherwise good tackle or center look execrable.  

Having said that...a good center who can make the blocking calls is the most indispensable of linemen.  Losing Wood at the end of 2017 really screwed the Bills line last year.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, DC Tom said:

It also depends a lot on the guys around him.  An incompetent guard can make an otherwise good tackle or center look execrable.  

Having said that...a good center who can make the blocking calls is the most indispensable of linemen.  Losing Wood at the end of 2017 really screwed the Bills line last year.

And yet we all thought Groy looked good playing next to Richie when Wood went down. 

I still hope they surround Morse with one stud (Darryl Williams) and one hopeful. 

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

Wait....

This NEW YORK JETS fan was articulate, optimistic, and complimentary of the Buffalo Bills.

Yeah, we’re all friends now.

#372 on the list of “things the Patriots have done to adversely effect the enjoyment of football.”

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

Here's an interesting reaction from a NY Jet fan perspective...

I tuned out pretty quick. Not going to pick anything up from this dweeb who is literally in his bedroom at his parents house. Better than the basement maybe but I 'll get my info somewhere else thanks. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Logic said:

Wait....

This guy posts on YouTube under JetsCentral

He not only praised the signing but also seems to think nice things about Josh Allen as well... He compares the Bills and Jets as similar up coming teams with many of the same needs...

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

And yet we all thought Groy looked good playing next to Richie when Wood went down. 

I still hope they surround Morse with one stud (Darryl Williams) and one hopeful. 

Losing Wood and RI was a killer. But not sure if losing Wood or Ritchie was worse.