C Mitch Morse (Chiefs) to the Bills

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ok ... didn’t want to sound snarky I just have no idea about madden ratings

A quick simple breakdown is, it's not the regular Madden ratings... it's a game mode called Ultimate Team where u collect cards of players (present players, past players, HOFers etc.) and the cards are rated overall from 62 being the least til 99 and Morse only has an 88 which is why I was asking what I was asking... But i know u dont wanna hear about this crap... i just wanted to know if I should be excited about the signing and judging by all the other Posters' replies, I should...

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

I am not sold on Long and Teller. I think counting on both would be a mistake. I would much rather sign a vet guard or draft one high up and let Teller and Long compete. 

This. The Long/Teller battle will look so much better if we sign a bonafide starting guard.

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m kinda like you, but I know despite some injury (including concussion) issues, he hasn’t given up a sack since 2015. He can also get out to the next level like crazy and he’sa few years younger than Paradis. Can’t help much more than that. Looks good to me! 

Nice... thanks for that

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

I am not sold on Long and Teller. I think counting on both would be a mistake. I would much rather sign a vet guard or draft one high up and let Teller and Long compete. 

I expect them to acquire a better guard in FA, or trade one high (Lindstrom maybe?)...

Then Long v Teller death match for the other spot...

3 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

This. The Long/Teller battle will look so much better if we sign a bonafide starting guard.

Or a RT and draft OL/OG fairly high. I just want quality competition where the guys who are depth are equal to or better than the guys who started last year. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Nice... thanks for that

I hear he’s great in pass protection, but less so in the run game. Still, the guy can move unlike what we are used to. Former 2nd round pick. 

6 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Wow, the more I'm watching the AFC Championship game, the more excited I'm getting. 

I originally thought he played excellent, now I'm thinking he was dominant.  Watch the play at the 15:13 minute mark of the link I posted above.  

Im such an offensive line nerd (HS coach, been doing it 12 years, played center for 8). I study guys I like as if I'm watching game tape. The guy is awesome. Pretty much all I was watching during that game was Morse and that's why I've been spamming this board with his name for a couple of months. I'm not technically an expert, but I know some stuff and that dude can play. I wanted him since draft time so I kind of followed his career a bit and I really feel great about this signing. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I’m good with Long. Teller is more iffy. But I can see them trying to upgrade him. 

...or coach him up. He was raw last year, but I saw a lot that I liked. Hope he gets a big second year jump! 

Just now, Augie said:

...or coach him up. He was raw last year, but I saw a lot that I liked. Hope he gets a big second year jump! 

I hope so as well but do the Bills feel like they can count on him?  Long I think yes. 

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I still think we can upgrade Teller, but playing next to Morse instead of Ryan Groy will really elevate the play of Teller. 

Exactly. It will elevate the whole OL. I see alot of ppl down on Teller , I mean he was a rookie on an overall atrocious OL.  He's basically a question mark, he showed glimpses , we'll get a much better idea of Teller during his second year Training camp. But of course the more competition the better

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1