C Mitch Morse (Chiefs) to the Bills

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

He's got that weird "where the f*** have I landed" look on his face

where the f*** did he just put his hand look 

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

And did these guys really think this is enough wings to tide me over on the ride to OBD?

there are 2 bags on the floor .....   

got to be 3 or 4 orders in there 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

where the f*** did he just put his hand look 

there are 2 bags on the floor .....   

got to be 3 or 4 orders in there 

Hopefully for the other players that might be arriving today to sign.  Gotta make sure all our FA signings get their wings.  Setting a standard in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Here is why Bodine won’t be cut

I think competent center depth is actually pretty hard to find. Unless they draft a guy, there really isn't any reason to cut him. That said, with Long, Feliciano, and Sirles all able to snap, Bodine may not be needed. But I really see no reason to cut him. I'd keep him. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think competent center depth is actually pretty hard to find. Unless they draft a guy, there really isn't any reason to cut him. That said, with Long, Feliciano, and Sirles all able to snap, Bodine may not be needed. But I really see no reason to cut him. I'd keep him. 

I think it depends on whether Long earns a starting G spot. I was thinking they could draft one, but eight Morse being young and big contract, probably not. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think it depends on whether Long earns a starting G spot. I was thinking they could draft one, but eight Morse being young and big contract, probably not. 

Yeah I think Long starts at RG and Teller and Feliciano compete at the left spot. I think the draft a tackle somewhere, but I'm not sure they take a guy like Bradbury now.m