C Mitch Morse (Chiefs) to the Bills

43 minutes ago, Iamkrgr said:

Good signing. I like that he's excellent in pass protection. We have good C depth now with Morse, Bodine and Long capable of filling in. 

I want another 2 free agent olineman. Saffold or Spain for G and James or Williams for T. I know I'm being greedy. 

i think Bodine will be released before season starts.

• Like (+1) 1

Gotta love signing the guy who snapped to and blocked for the league MVP. 

This signing will help Allen TREMENDOUSLY!

Morse's uncommon athleticism and mobility mean scrambling Allen, Shady McCoy, and the screen game will all see bumps in productivity.

I see Teller, Morse, and Long as the probable starting interior. The Bills like Ike Boettger and will also likely draft a guard. Ike, Long, Teller, and draftee will battle for the two starting guard spots.

I think people sleep on Long a little bit. Had a down 2018 at center, but was a quality guard for the Redskins before that. He would definitely represent a substantial upgrade from a John Miller.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Nothing on espn yet.  Weird. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001021893/article/2019-nfl-free-agency-notable-freeagent-signings-for-each-team

Screw ESPN

Buffalo Bills

Frank Gore, RB: Signing a one-year deal worth $2 million, per Rapoport.

Kevin Johnson, CB: Expected to sign a deal pending final review of the contract, according to Rapoport.

Tyler Kroft, TE: Signing a three-year deal worth a base value of $18.75 million (with incentives that could push it up to $21 million), according to Rapoport.

Mitch Morse, ? Signing a deal that will pay him north of $11 million per season, according to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.

Jordan Phillips, DT: Re-signed on a one-year contract extension worth $4.5 million, per Rapoport.

Edited by Real McCoy