C Mitch Morse (Chiefs) to the Bills

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

This tweet is from 6 years ago, but I think we can check the “He’s Buffalo. he’s Blue Collar” box again on the bingo card 

It’s funny tweet but I hate the stereotype that people from buffalo are fat slobs.  It’s only like 53% of the population.

1 minute ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Madden only has an 88 overall card of him on Ultimate Team... Madden clearly doesn't like him and me personally, I don't know the rest of the leagues' players unless it's a card I'm chasing in Madden so my legit question to you guys is, is he good?

I know about Daryl Williams and Saffold cuz they both have great cards in Madden but Morse i don't know of cuz his card is the card I get and quicksell right away...

Is this a serious post or

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

This tweet is from 6 years ago, but I think we can check the “He’s Buffalo. he’s Blue Collar” box again on the bingo card 

Yeah but the real question is does he prefer bleu cheese over ranch for his wings?

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That's a high motor tweet, if I've ever seen one.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

Apparently that’s because he’s been injured since then. Can someone please pass the razor blades back?

When was the last time we had a center that wasn't often injured?  Injuries happen in football, gotta deal with it.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is this a serious post or

Lol bro I can TOTALLY see how it may look like I'm joking but I'm being serious... i don't follow the league like you guys and rarely know names of other players besides Bills players unless they're superstars so yeah, my question is a legitimate question...

Just now, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Lol bro I can TOTALLY see how it may look like I'm joking but I'm being serious... i don't follow the league like you guys and rarely know names of other players besides Bills players unless they're superstars so yeah, my question is a legitimate question...

Ok ... didn’t want to sound snarky I just have no idea about madden ratings

Wow, the more I'm watching the AFC Championship game, the more excited I'm getting. 

I originally thought he played excellent, now I'm thinking he was dominant.  Watch the play at the 15:13 minute mark of the link I posted above.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

I’m kinda like you, but I know despite some injury (including concussion) issues, he hasn’t given up a sack since 2015. He can also get out to the next level like crazy and he’sa few years younger than Paradis. Can’t help much more than that. Looks good to me! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Wipe off your chin. 

Long and Teller. 

I am not sold on Long and Teller. I think counting on both would be a mistake. I would much rather sign a vet guard or draft one high up and let Teller and Long compete. 

• Like (+1) 2