C Mitch Morse (Chiefs) to the Bills

Just now, NewEraBills said:

Yep and be the rotational guy at C.  So the way I see it, we need to get JuJwan James or Daryl Williams in here to solidify the OL.  I think right now we are looking at:

LT - Dawkins

LG - Teller

C - Morse

RG - Long

RT - ????

Now I would like a better prospect at RG.  I think you have Long provide competition for Teller at LG and a Rookie at RG.  And he can serve as the swing interior lineman.

Dawkins - XXXX - Morse - XXXX - XXXX 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Dawkins - XXXX - Morse - XXXX - XXXX 

I hear what you are saying, I just think they are give Teller the inside edge to win the spot but if he cannot, that's where guys like Long come in.  I'm just saying right now until something else happens I think Long is the RG and Teller is the LG.  It might not stay that way.  But if it did and we just drafted one interior lineman I would not be upset so long as we have James or Williams added to the group.

2 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Yep and be the rotational guy at C.  So the way I see it, we need to get JuJwan James or Daryl Williams in here to solidify the OL.  I think right now we are looking at:

LT - Dawkins

LG - Teller

C - Morse

RG - Long

RT - ????

Now I would like a better prospect at RG.  I think you have Long provide competition for Teller at LG and a Rookie at RG.  And he can serve as the swing interior lineman.  But if we do not take an interior lineman early I will not be upset by it so long as we can get James or Williams at RT.  We will have improved the OL talent wise by a ton.

Excellent signing.   Amazing how 1 top level starter makes the entire line  better.    Get at least 1 more starting quality o-lineman in FA, and draft a high potential guy in first 3 rounds and we're in business

Well... they're OL and I just don't pay much attention to OL.

But here's a ranking of the 50 best UFAs this year and they lump Morse and Paradis together at #8 and #9... does this sound accurate?

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/03/ranking-the-50-best-2019-nfl-free-agents-by-value

8. Mitch Morse, C, age: 26

9. Matt Paradis, C, age: 29

We’re lumping these two in together. Paradis is the better player, but Morse will cost a team less money and is younger. Whichever teams end up with these two should be getting good value. Center is an underrated position and teams won’t have to pay a steep free agency premium to get them to sign.

• Like (+1) 1