TE Tyler Kroft (Bengals) to the Bills

sven233

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Oh I think the price is a bit OTT.... but we have the money and  no TEs at all on the roster. They were going to overpay for someone. Rather Kroft than James. 

Respcoyour opinion though I think James is a better player with more upside.  Either way, I hope they draft a guy.  I’m sick of having the worst TEs.  It’s such a valuable position that we constantly neglect. 

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

And here we go.  Whine that they haven't signed anyone earlier today, then whine when they do.  Some of you should trade your Bills gear in.  

Well, it's kinda like sending someone to the store to buy an xbox with all the cash they need and find out they bought this with the cash from a guy in the parking lot:

]Mattel-Football.jpg

If you aren't angry, you're easily scammed.

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Idandria said:

You are mistaken sir. The love fest is with the Carolina Panthers. And that’s a fact. 

Funchess to the Colts - Buddy asleep at the wheel!  If you aren't angry, you're easily scammed! ?

I like James a bit better, but this guy is faster and probably a bit more athletic. What we are getting here is a big time red zone target and think there is more upside there. I still think we need to add to this position, but this is a good start. I'd still go after a Jeff Heurman, AJ Derby, or Maxx Williams, but Kroft is interesting. 

1 hour ago, BillsFan1988 said:

Kroft much better player when he's healthy.  Maxx is a big stiff slow blocking TE can't do much else.

Maybe. I hope your right. As per Williams I thinl he just got squeezed out in an extremely crowded Ravens TE room.

39 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Hate it for for this price. I save this signing for a wait and see, then get him for a cheap 1-2 year deal. You miss out on him oh well. 

Why don't fans understand that with the cap space jumping up, players will be paid more?  Obviously deals are going to be very inflated this year but that will continue to rise if the cap keeps going up.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1