TE Tyler Kroft (Bengals) to the Bills

sven233

7 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I'll go out on a limb now that there's some reaction in the thread. Kroft is this year's Poyer signing.

I remember when people were livid with us signing Poyer. I was happy because I thought he was great in college. 

This is is a solid TE2 with upside. I don’t really see any difference between him and James. Kroft has a bit more injury concern I guess.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Wrong Bengal TE.

They really misspelled Uzomah.

Spellng bee host,  "Brandon Beane, please spell Uzomah. It's tricky so sound it out."

Beane, "K-R-O-F-T"

Spelling bee host, "Sorry that is incorrect and will cost you 6 million dollars."

Kroft started over him, just saying.

Just now, billspro said:

I remember when people were livid with us signing Poyer. I was happy because I thought he was great in college. 

This is is a solid TE2 with upside. I don’t really see any difference between him and James. Kroft has a bit more injury concern I guess.

I think Kroft is better than James. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Always injured and can’t block from what has been told. But they know more than us so hope it works out!

Really? He actually got a pro-bowl invite and played there.  He was injured in pro-bowl but usually they do not invite you if you are "always injured".

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not sure why people are so upset by this.  Solid signing, I mean we are 6 hours into FA and some absurd contracts have been handed out and people are mad because Bills didn’t sign a bunch over paid players to bad contracts?

Relax.  

They'll be the same ones whining two or three years from now that Beane over payed for "x" player and now "x" player is eating up cap space.  Does this board have a mute function?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

RMPL?

I didn’t see it... can you merge it?

Did you look?  LOL, I mean its at the top of board and was up like a half hour prior to yours.  All good, this just keeps happening today

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Always injured and can’t block from what has been told. But they know more than us so hope it works out!

From the scouting report on Kroft at NFL.com  "Tenacious blocker. Handled Michigan State DE Shilique Calhoun as run blocker. Blocks with good base and sustains blocks with strong hands. Not content to stalemate -- wants to win the play as blocker. Able to handle himself in pass protection using adequate footwork and technique."  Either NFL.com is full of it, or your source is.

Just now, billspro said:

Kroft started over him, just saying.

in 4 years Kroft has 67 for 661 8 TD

in 3 years Uzomah has 79 769 5 TD

Just saying

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Ask Mr. Bevilaqua.

ah the day of the Big Race!