TE Tyler Kroft (Bengals) to the Bills

sven233

21 minutes ago, Pete said:

51 games, 67 receptions.  It sounds like a typical Buffalo Bills TE stat line.  No more JAGs.  We have plenty.  Give me playmakers!

There in the draft . Don't overpay for these bum Wrs in free agency.  Let's keep our eyes on the prize get a couple lineman. OT/ G/C

Edited by BillsFan1988

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

For me it's always been about building the team through the draft. My only expectation in FA was to build the O-line.

The sky is not falling like others around here are making you believe. 

I agree.

I don't think the sky is falling but as fans it would be nice to get a sense of what the front office is trying to do. 

• Like (+1) 1

The key thing to remember is even though a contract is signed the player needs to pass a physical.

I am hoping after signing that walking wounded WR from Eagles that the Bills invest more money on the physicals making sure they get 2nd opinions and insert clauses in contract to recover money if injury information is not disclosed.

FA is primarily for teams who are on the edge and gunning for a SB win or desperate for a successful season or else the front office gets fired

Best way to acquire talent is drafts and trades. Beane needs to pull out a spectacular trade to acquire top talent. I get he tried with AB but that was a flop. All the best GM's can do it. 

Wrong Bengal TE.

They really misspelled Uzomah.

Spellng bee host,  "Brandon Beane, please spell Uzomah. It's tricky so sound it out."

Beane, "K-R-O-F-T"

Spelling bee host, "Sorry that is incorrect and will cost you 6 million dollars."

Edited by RocCityRoller