TE Tyler Kroft (Bengals) to the Bills

sven233

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Kroft is better than James. 

Wow Gunner.  Normally I’m with you but I don’t see that.  Kroft averages 10 ypc for his career which is bottom tier for a receiver.  James just has the best season of his career and seems to have much more upside.  IMO, James is a better player. 

Why do you think Kroft is a better player?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Wow Gunner.  Normally I’m with you but I don’t see that.  Kroft averages 10 ypc for his career which is bottom tier for a receiver.  James just has the best season of his career and seems to have much more upside.  IMO, James is a better player. 

Why do you think Kroft is a better player?

He is more complete. Can do more things, is a better route runner. James is an overrated product of his offense. 

EDIT: I don't think either are a #1. I think Kroft is a slightly more well rounded #2. 

Edited by GunnerBill

31 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Who are all the guys Beane has brought in as trades or FA's "who we thought would do nothing and have proven the opposite"?

Poyer? Hyde? And it's not just about f/a or trades. It's that as well as the draft and any un drafted free agents. It's the whole picture. I'm not saying every guy he signs is gonna be a hof'er, but that they have a pretty good track record minus a few players 

Step One: Go to top of this thread. 

Step Two: Click "Moderation Actions Tab" 

Step Three: Click Delete Button 

Step Four: Flourish.

1 minute ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Please merge

Just now, whatdrought said:

Step One: Go to top of this thread. 

Step Two: Click "Moderation Actions Tab" 

Step Three: Click Delete Button 

Step Four: Flourish.

• Like (+1) 1