TE Tyler Kroft (Bengals) to the Bills

sven233

Sal's write up was a little uninspiring... Injuries, overpowered in terms of blocking, won't adjust to poor passes (which Josh needs to work on), etc. I think it's better than the Bengals choosing to resign Uzomah for almost the same amount with much less production when he started, but..my gut reaction means nothing, and I'll hope for the best. 

Very similar to the Kevin Johnson signing.

He's a young guy who has shown flashes, but has been derailed by injuries.

I like these moves as value signings.  But $6 million+ per year seems a little high.

• Like (+1) 1

Matt Parrino @MattParrino 4m4 minutes ago

Matt Parrino Retweeted Ian Rapoport

This deal makes Kroft the 15th-highest paid TE in the NFL. Pencil him in as your starter next season, folks. We'll see if he can put up a similar year like he did in '17, catching 42 for 404 and seven touchdowns (that scoring mark would have tied for #Bills team high in '18).

Just now, mjt328 said:

Very similar to the Kevin Johnson signing.

He's a young guy who has shown flashes, but has been derailed by injuries.

I like these moves as value signings.  But $6 million+ per year seems a little high.

Bills are going to need to over pay a bit as we know, especially for pass catchers

• Like (+1) 1

overpaying again for some chump TE.  We lose out on Paradis, Humphries, AB, James, etc.  I was hoping to fill in holes with $80 million.  Well we got a backup TE, 1st round bust, and old RB to play down 3rd back.  WTF?  Same old Bills

• Haha (+1) 1