Foles to JAX

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Outstanding! 

The Foles era off to a great start in Jacksonville, just like the ODB era in Cleveland and the Bell era in Jersey.

Is it too much to ask for the guy you paid $478 Billion to to show up for OTAs?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Outstanding! 

The Foles era off to a great start in Jacksonville, just like the ODB era in Cleveland and the Bell era in Jersey.

Thoughts and prayers are being sent Foles’s way by his coach and others in the Jax organization.  Might want to pump the brakes on the outrage and give the man the benefit of doubt about the situation. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Thoughts and prayers are being sent Foles’s way by his coach and others in the Jax organization.  Might want to pump the brakes on the outrage and give the man the benefit of doubt about the situation. 

Jaguars coach Doug Marrone on Foles missing OTAs for personal reasons: “Our thoughts and prayers are with Nick and his family.”

Edited by Lurker
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

yea, that does not sound good, even the original tweet did not sound good. 

Foles is a class act, if he's missing time and the coach is offering thoughts and prayers, it's probably something serious. 

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Outstanding! 

Not sure how you can read that first tweet and get this conclusion/lump him with those guys... 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Outstanding! 

...prolly wants a raise....

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26850677/emotional-foles-caring-wife-miscarriage

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Nick Foles was absent from the team's organized team activity Tuesday because he was taking care of his wife after she suffered a miscarriage last weekend.

Tori Foles announced on Instagram on Wednesday night that she was only 15 weeks pregnant when she went into early labor Sunday morning and was hospitalized. She also said she contracted a blood infection.

Man that sucks.    :(

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26850677/emotional-foles-caring-wife-miscarriage

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Nick Foles was absent from the team's organized team activity Tuesday because he was taking care of his wife after she suffered a miscarriage last weekend.

Tori Foles announced on Instagram on Wednesday night that she was only 15 weeks pregnant when she went into early labor Sunday morning and was hospitalized. She also said she contracted a blood infection.

Man that sucks.    :(

Shady, it happened twice to my wife and I.  The feeling of loss...

...Blessing and prayers to the Foles in the hopes that they find a place for their pain quickly.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Shady, it happened twice to my wife and I.  The feeling of loss...

...Blessing and prayers to the Foles in the hopes that they find a place for their pain quickly.

sorry to hear that.  

my wife had problems late with our 3rd but it all worked out well.   

Then I went and got fixed to not have to go through that again.  

• Like (+1) 2

sorry to hear that.  

my wife had problems late with our 3rd but it all worked out well.   

Then I went and got fixed to not have to go through that again.  

Thank you, Sir.

Glad on the first part above, sad on the second.

...we could have put you out to stud and made a lot of money...or enough for lunch.

:lol:  JK, Shades.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

LOL  

3 was enough  2 boys then a sweet baby girl ....   

that was 26 years ago.  

and she's still my sweet baby girl .

BTW, Shady, even though we are older parents we were finally blessed with a baby girl.  She is the joy of our lives, my friend.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1